Reviews for Mario Truth or Dare
TheLadyRedHeart chapter 1 . 10/3
I don't even know if you'll ever see this but, I read this years ago and I wish I had told you then how much I loved this story and, despite how ridiculous it is, how many times I read it. Thank you for memories!
AnnaHATER chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
WHO is that anna Bi h. I played Super papper mario eight Times and I don't remeber anny charachter named Anna.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
welp, I might have the worst fanfic I've seen. that was... something. *squidward voice* Too bad that didn't kill me.
HyperCLM chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Did you forget to use your return key?! ...it kinda made reading the last "paragraph" a bit overwhelming. It's over now.
HyperCLM chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
And you said you don't do sex scenes that often... -.-
Pollyannamother3 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Oh my god...I am dying..XD It's just...AH..SODUMBIT'SHILIARIOUSI'MSORRY!
CutePerfs chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
How do I know if you still write everyone's truths and dares? Like, what if you don't write them down? Anyways...
My favorite characters are Toadette and Toad, so, yeah!
These are all dares! (I don't get the purpose of truths, I think)
Dare 1: Toadette and Toad, can you guys go have dinner and order spaghetti? I want one of you to grab one end, and the other grabs the other end. Then slurp the strand until you guys kiss. Kiss for 10 seconds. Done.
Dare 2: Make out in front of Mimi and Dimentio so they could throw up.
Dare 3: Sorry, Mr. L and Dimentio, but I want Toad and Toadette to punch you guys. Ok, done. If I don't see a chapter about this, I'll get you, thefreakishpersonwithnofuture!
Doctor Whom chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
I will assume you are a virgin. A woman gets pregnant when a man cums in her vagina without a condom. Not when she cums, which doesn't happen often
xXCookieGirXx chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Dang it, no good dares for Mr.L... ;-; -cries evrytim- XD no but I loved it XD
A Shyguy chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Nah, you lied. Also, I'm sure that you'll lock them up again.
Sara chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
The Truth or Dare was awsome I hope you do another one
Amy Habbits chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I dare Mario to have anal sex with Luigi.
deadgermangirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is fun
Zalta the Memelord chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Ha this was really funny! I have a dare- make Peach and Fawful have sex just for laughs and make Mario watch the whole thing! (and maybe make Bowser watch too.) XD
Green Theorist chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Grodus was the villain from paper mario the thousand year door. Also, the sex description really did suck.