Reviews for Doodles
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was so adorable! :) I loved it!
kaletra7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this so much :')

Personally, I like to imagine it as Roger and Mimi, but that's just me.

Great work! :)
Montreal's Song chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
AWh! that's all i can really say!
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Told you I'd review! ;)

Aw! This story was amazing! It warmed my heart and cheered me up this morning when I was waititng at the bus stop! And trust me, waiting for a bus in the middle of winter in Michigan really sucks. So that's saying something!

Since I am such a devoted Cangel shipper (And this sounds so much like something Angel and Collins would do) I am hearby thinking of this as Angel adn Collins! :D

It was really fantastic and just a happy, tiny little ficlet...may I suggest one thing, though? Use more contractions. It makes your dialogue a lot more realistic, not to mention improves the overall story. I'm a big fan of contrations, though, so that may just be me. :D

-Lynn
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Totally Collins/Angel. I love!
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
It's so officially roger and meems...like c'mon. It's just so them. It is. Or maybe Mark and Maureen...aww my two favorite couples! Made me smile. and giggle.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So wait I love this it's so perfect and epic. But I'm confused there are 2 characters that came to mind, Angel and Collins or Rodger and Mimi. I sided more with Rodger/Mimi towards the end. But I wasn't sure. I loved it though you just write so cutely.