Reviews for Radio Gaga
alsdjf chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Cleaning out my old email, I saw an alert for this and came by to read it. So glad I did. Just sitting here at work trying not to laugh the whooooole time! May not get this any time soon (or ever, it's been so long), but job well done!
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I laughed so hard I think I near about passed out! Oh my god, that was hilarious! And jeez louise, you know your music! I had to look up almost all the songs you said and I didn't know any of that music stuff! Good work
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I have to admit, the first time I read your summary, I passed the story up. Not because I didn't find it interesting, but because I saw the word length (things that long in one chapter are such a pain if you lose your place) and the title. I am so glad that when I saw it again, I decided to suck it up and just read it. Not only was it worth it, it had nothing to do with Lady Gaga and it had a few songs I adore. Way to be!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great fic. I really enjoyed all that fluffiness.
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
LOL! Oh my God, u love this! Great job! And, it was a bonus knowing the locations - but, question: was that Chinese restaurant an actual one? If so, I'm pretty sure I've never been there...
lnkpots chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Definitely loved his one! It certainly had its funny moments. Especially the ending! X3

Only thing I would suggest for next time is chapters. So long!

Loved it! Great job!
jjrose5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love love this story. The humour, the romance and the flirting *giggles*, I couldn't stop reading to the end even though it's way past midnight and I was falling asleep :D. I would love to read about the 3x4 story as well, they are so funny together.

I love music even though I'm not a rock fan. I love how their romance is entwined with rock music; it's very fitting :D. Thank you for writing this fic.
ani chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
lmao! this is some of the funniest s*it i've ever seen in here! the song choices, the flirting, the mix-ups, hell even Heero being a music nerd is f-ing hilarious.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Frigging brilliant.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I can not fathom why this fic has so few reviews; it's so damn awesome! I add to favorites to spread the word! I loved it so so much! Especially the scheming third party. X3 And I never thought of Heero as shy, but you pulled it off spectacularly! _
Demise Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Freakin Good story. I see why it won. Good job. Mr. Shy and the music connec three trivias. I don't know what else to say...I love it!
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS FLIPPIN AMAZING! Utterlly freaking awsome man! OHHH ! just ohhhh!

I loved the last like quarter of it! HAHAHAAHA! Ahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing.

LMAO!

~TMBTJM
Chaositea chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really liked all the good music this fic pointed me to.

Totally epic.
Maya chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Your story is just wonderful !

You're an amazing writer :)
MadScientistV chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Damn... x.x I couldn't finish reading it tonight cause its so long, but thats a damn good story. Thanks for writing it! 3