Reviews for Caught Between Heaven And Hell
steinmarie chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Excellent! Please, please, please continue! Your characterizations are fabulous. Your heart is really in this one. I can tell.

SMH
xVentressx chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Ow yea!One of my favorite sentences:Bring it on!:D
Eye Guy chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Hurry up and continue this damn thing!
lala3ada chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Aw,oh please continue ;)

I love it

I love your work

A well done job it is;)

Please continue,I want to know more

It's getting interesting;)

KaiThePhaux chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Goodness! Your writing's GREAT!

Not only that, but it's a cliffhanger! :C PLEASE continue and update soon!
Luvisia chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Oh boy!

Roxi's back! Another demon! And Loki has a point... I wouldn't want to end up in the Traitor's Circle either sounds like a bad place.

Beautiful chapter as always, keep up the good work! :D
Luvisia chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Yay! Finally updated, I see! Very, very cool. And the end line? LO freaking L. That was hilarious. Hope to see more soon. And I hope that Loki thinks what Johnny said over.
Luvisia chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Omg, sorry I haven't reviewed yet... I thought I did?

Oh well, anyways, YES! Johnny was in character. You really shouldn't worry about your writing. It's picture perfect. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! PLEASE continue! I'm trying to guess what you have in store for us readers. Let me continue on my hyper rampage through fandom.

See ya,

Luv
Liz chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh, oh I think I know whats going on! I like the title by the way if you relate it to the story you instantly know what's going on with Loki. Good writing by the way, keep it up.

-Liz
LuvIsAThing chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow, what a cool story! You described the setting perfectly, and Mephisto is definintley in character. I think Loki is a character that will make you wonder what he'll do next:) Please keep writing this!
The Vampric Witch chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow Nome! This is amazing! is it a one shot?

(Computer wouldn't let me sign in:P)
Pyro chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
O, something new! I love Ghost Rider but there are so few fics about him here, let alone with this quality of writing. I like your descriptions of the scenery. I can't say much about Loki right now because he's an orginal character other than good start, but you nailed Mephisto's character. I look forward to seeing more. Until next time.