Reviews for Heart of Death
9844 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Please write chapter 2 already!
Shinobi of life chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
when is chapter 2
Death and Rebirth chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
finish!
faya27 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is getting good! Keep going!
Mirai chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
“Heart of Death”

Hello! Some friends and forums recommended your Sailor Moon fanfiction.

I’m starting with your oldest works and making my way to the most current ones.

I like the first half of your story. You summarized with a prologue. It sets the stage and gives enough info to not bog down the story.

Once finished with that, you get current with Darien and Serena, both leading separate lives. You do a good job of describing their actions and emotions. I’m glad to see that they aren’t interacting with each other just yet. This allows time to develop their personalities independently. The plot does not seem to go anywhere until the very end with a decisive cliffhanger!

Looking at the story’s status, I saw it’s not completed nor has it been updated for some time. Too bad, the story has a lot of potential. Nonetheless, there are more stories to read and review!

Mirai
kymie29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this is a great story. i love it please continue
iluvboys chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
plzplzplz g on
Maiden Virgo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Heart of Death is awesome and I love the turn of events that Darien is a hit-man. I would love to read some more. Please Update I loved your Dark King story and I'm reading more of your stories. But this one has more Suspense and keeps you thinking will he do it?

Love your stories! Update Please...
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
alizeYU chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
OMG! I LUV SO FAR! UPDATE! . this is probably useless but hey, cant blame me for trying at least...UPDATE! PLZ!
Fishified chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i know your other stories are nice and long and really really good, but this one has so much potential! please try and turn out another chapter!
Lunadesa chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This story was really kick butt. i hope you continue on with it
kalinda chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
omg u have to write some more now please

it has been way too long

and also u have to update dark king
stargirl5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Oh this looks great! You introduced the whole situation wonderfully and reeled me in. Very much looking forward to more!
Mackenzie101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I really really really want to know what happens! please please please continue with more chapters!