Reviews for Fox Metal
flying-pandacornasus chapter 9 . 3/24
That staring match was very interesting and funny xDD
the white wolf Haruka chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
LOVED IT! :) can't wait till the next one ! :) :)
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Love it
PotterFrkInTx chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
We need more, but it's been almost 3 years since you've updated. Here's to hoping you're still alive and interested in writing! Cheers! peace out
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
its been over 2 years since the last update. Please update soon! I really wish to know how this will end. who will replace sakura as it seems she will soon be cut from the team. maybe Haku could take sakura's place since you made her a female. Please Please write more soon!
killer4853 chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
plez update
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It wasn't really a good start, it doesn't work to have him acting smart but yet still rude. Take the good person test.
King of Epic Chaos chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
the use of shaboom is awesome I pretty sure eye to eye with this author
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Veldrisk chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Love the story so far and I look forward to the next chapter.
Assassinstar chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
on moble
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
will you be updating this story it is wonderful and i hope to read more soon
puma1sunfire chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Great Story! I am looking forward to seeing this story develop. Thanks for writing it.
i likes toast chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
whats up with sakura, she sounds like golum going on about the precious
dhdh chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Actually his real name is really Minato Namikaze not the fan-made name of Arashi Kazama that is purely fan-made. Now I apologize for that short bout of criticism,sorry again,I love your stories but may you search the manga and anime before you assume that fan made name's are the real name's.I suggest looking up information on Narutopedia or reading the sorry for the criticism,I love your stories but read the true information right. Bye.