Reviews for Jasper's On the Go Cafe
VegaTenshi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OK, so good that I think (personally) you should turn this into a multi-chap. I'd love to see where this would go lol.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
AWESOME! That's one Jasper I'd like to meet...give me a man in tight jeans & cowboy boots any day...YUMMY!
athome Jo chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was fabulous!
ttiiggeerr chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
awwwww...i liked it, although the southern drawl got a little lost in some places darlin'. That's right fixable though. but i loved it.

3 ya'll

ttiiggeerr
JacksonsKristen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I've read it yesterday, but forgett the review. Hot and awesome.

More from this pairing. I' a realy big fan from Jasper/Bella & Bella/Carlisle. You have my time :)

JK
covenmama chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OH MY HOT DAMN.
my usband is out of town.
I should have waited to read theat until he came back.

This is going on my favorite list...
harleys chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story!
anmarie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i loved it
RedSoleSista chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Sweet Fancy Moses! Whoo Texas drawl Jasper. I can't stand it! Now I have to break open a new pair of Hanes. LOL
kikikinz chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Um... yeah. Wow. I wanted to read this yesterday but was too damn tired to do anything!

You did a great job! And oh yeah, that's to E for providing the great lines for jasper.

You're one in a million dear! *smooches*
sbgdgt chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Well, I knew better than to read this at work, but i did it anyway. For your first Jasper, I have to say, pretty damn hot! I liked the Texan accent too. Really good all around! Now, i have to find where my panties ran off to *wink* lol
Jasper's Southern Belle chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
wow umm just wow holy hell that was amazing I can't believe how awesome that was. I'm going to go read it again.
Jaspers Sex Kitten chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OH. MY. SWEET. JEBUS. Dude I love you and that was beyond HOT! I am just... gahh!

That is a very awesome way to present Jasper and his naughtiness and I have to say for writing him for the first time that you did a fantastic job bb! *swoon*thud*ded*

Love ya and again great job.

Barbie :)
FreaKiki chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
HO-LY FUCK! That was so hot! I love Southern Drawl Jasper. Ever the gentleman. I loved this! Please tell me you are going to continue! I love this Jasper and i need more! Please!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i dont much like the all human version but there are some i dont mind reading. this i like. thank you.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »