Reviews for Jasper's On the Go Cafe
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love your writing style!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Just found this - can you say "fire extinguisher"? Damn that was hot!
SheSoRandom chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
You did a perfect job at writing Jasper. I loved this Fanfict and believe you should do another Bella/Jasper story.
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Well that was a fun and sexy romp! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Our recommendation at our blog at . :

MissMaj recommends Jasper's On the Go Cafe by mrsalreyami

Bella, a single editor for a women's magazine, takes notice of the new cafe owner in the lobby of her building. What happens when the striking blond cowboy returns her interest? Rated: M Pairing: Jasper/Bella AH

Surprise, surprise, it's another J/B recommendation from Maj! Hey, it's free-for-all month! I may as well milk it for all it's worth, right?

The summary pretty much explains what may or may not happen in this yummy o/s written by mrsalreyami (Clue: It does have a happy ending, in more ways than one. *grins*). It has everything you could ask for: Cowboysper, the accent, and she tops it off with a delicious lemon. One-shot trifecta, if I may say so myself.

My apologies, Tara. As much as I would love to leave an extra-long review for this o/s, I decided to write a short, but sweet, one for fear of ruining the plotline.

Last but not least, I bow down to MaitresseSaint for bidding and winning this awesome piece at FGB auction.
Famingo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, this was so hot! Love Jasper's thicker than normal Texas accent. Just so sexy coming from those gorgeous lips. I can totally imagine eating nothing but sandwiches if I got to spend time with Jasper. The date was really sweet and just loved how he basically asked to do her senseless while still sounding like a gentleman. For a first attempt at Jasper, I think you did really well!
sprazinko chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
THat was so hot and fantastic
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aw
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Fuck I am in love with your Jasper. You should wirte more of him. Fuck that was hot. I am in need of new undies. Loved it.
Rosella Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved every minute of it! You write one fuckin' hot Jasper. And I loved that Rose was Bella's friend instead of the typical Alice.
mommybrook chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I have to admit that several times during this I actually moaned...his words, and the sexy smirks, especially the one against her nipple...oh hell. cold shower time!

amazing job babe!
Stonerchick555 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Really good :)
JK5959 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Man, this was fantastic. I loved it. Next to Edward and Bella, I'm and huge Jasper/Bella fan, and this was great.
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Double Wow! So incredibly awesome! I would NEVER have known that it was your first time writing Jasper. I absolutely love what you did with (and to *grin*) his character! My favorite line was: "His command was the end of my panties, who had made a brave stand thus far against his advances, but now had to wave the white flag of defeat." Total yum! ~Krista
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was a good story. I think ending it with Jasper saying, "Never," was the best way to go. Good job! : )

Kitty