Reviews for Jasper's On the Go Cafe
Merina Green chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was a great Jasper story. I like your Jasper almost as much as your Carlisle (difficult to out-do the good Dr., of course!)
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love the story! i hope u update ur other story by New Years Eve...Merry Christmas!
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was one of the hottest and sexiest things I have read on here, and I have read a lot of stuff! I really loved it! I moaned out loud at several points in this O/S.

"His command was the end of my panties, who had made a brave stand thus far against his advances, but now had to wave the white flag of defeat. His sexy was far too much to be unaffected by." That line was great! I loved it!

I really hope you write more of this story. You did a great job with both characters. I like your Jasper and Bella so far.
ImaCullen2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great job! I really enjoyed it.
mssmith chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very hot, I want one.
Music is my Love and Life chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think I died a little cause that was so hot. I mean phwoar! Sexy! Loved it. You are a damn good Jasper writer which means you must write more Jasper... A LOT of Jasper.
mzinke chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OMG so hot. I love Jasper!
ao88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OMG! OMG! I swear I'll be heading over to that cafe just for that man alone! Hotness!
insatiable06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Fuck me hun! That was just excellent, send him my way! ;)

nice job, loved it (duh hehe)
AnNiKa-13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So HOT! I love that Jasper, really good!
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Great story! And amazing Jasper!

I loved it! Really sexy, but at the same time, really sweet...

“I hate sandwiches” - LOL Really nice... I would love to read more...
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was really great! But so need to write MORE! Its a great story Ad I want MORE! BE
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
hi

lol

My God ... We have a serious case of Bella Swan literally

"four tires, tire and battery lowered" as they say in Brazil

Jasper Whitlock.

LOL

I believe that all the girls of the world need

a friend as Rosalie Hale, and how lucky I am,

I already have a friend like that and is called Simone. YA.

cute

totally cute, sweet, sweet.

congratulations

ps: After I explain better the words in Portuguese.
sghb716 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was HOT! Loved it and loved Jasper in it!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I liked it. Fast paced but still I like how the southern boy no gent came out and he genuinely aimed to please Bella in all ways possible.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »