Reviews for Jasper's On the Go Cafe
fish525 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
You did a great job with Jasper. Fun and intelligent, soft spoken yet forcefull when he is ready to be.

It was wonderful, their open honesty with each other, Bella even confessing she doesn't like sandwitches.

Thanks for sharing your gift of writing.
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
that was one fuckhot jasper, my dear! and the twang was excellent! job well done on your one-shot!
acw1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
loved it.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Absolutely Wonderful! Terrific o/s!

It's even better than the small taste I got in preview. This Jasper... .F* ! Sexy is such a minor word for this Jasper.

This was terrific...actually I hope at some point you would continue it, I would love to see where this story would go.

Thanks and take care
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS

You got Jasper perfect. He was hot as hell.
JaspersBella chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMFJ T! That was fucking AWE-sum! Fuck! could you make Jasper any fucking hotter?

I died laughing when Bella admitted she hated sandwiches. And fuck, Jasper's line about taking care of her and then fucking her, hot damn!
jcm514 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
okay so I love your Carlise but I have to say you write a damn good Jasper! This o/s is amazing and you got the Texas slang down real well. I was able to understand everything he was saying! K is a lucky girl to have you write her a j/b one shot! Great job hun! And the lemon was great *winks*

-Jess
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Damn I may be married but I WANT JASPER TOO!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7