Reviews for Fraternizing is Forbidden
Guest chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Please update this xx
michael.vandebroek chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I really great chapter and I just love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
michael.vandebroek chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
This was a great chapter. She is the obvious choice but I think she could have handeld it a bit better and she should have seen that Alice was telling the truth that she didn't do it. No I don't think Alice should have said that she was with Jasper.
michael.vandebroek chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
This chapter wax awesome.
michael.vandebroek chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I really like this chapter because Jaspers thoughts where the same as my involving Alice.
michael.vandebroek chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I really love this story.
michael.vandebroek chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Again a great and funny chapter how do you do it.
michael.vandebroek chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Jasper of course. This is really funny.
michael.vandebroek chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
No I really like this story and can't wait to read more and I am going to put it with my favs
michael.vandebroek chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
When I was reading this prologue I had a feeling you got it from Wild child. I have seen that movie while my sister was watching it and I laugh my ass off with that movie.
KittieKat121 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I loooooooove this story! You haven't updates in aaages, but please do! I really wanna see the reunion of Alice and Jasper! And are Emmett and Rosalie going to get together or what? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! x
BadRoseGal chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
OMG! I go to Roedean! :D
EmilyLTeague chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this story! It's amazing! :)
I hope you get back to updating it soon! I wanna know what happens to Alice and Jasper and especially with Rose and Emmett.
leena chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
write more please! This story is sooooo good! :)

~Leena
samantha chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
please write more this story is soo good! :)-S