Reviews for Chiaroscuro
kate4394 chapter 29 . 3/9
How sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Kate4394
ClosetFMAfan chapter 28 . 1/1
I don't know why I've avoided reading this story for so long. I've always seen it when it pops up on the recently updated feed and have just never read it. I don't know what was wrong with me.

Well it's a good thing I was bored tonight because it got me to read this and I'm glad I did. And I'm making sure to review because I know your pain.

I seriously did enjoy reading this though. They're just very short and sweet. That's something I've always had trouble writing, so I always admire people who can pull it off. Good job!
Violet Abilene chapter 28 . 1/1
I liked this a lot- short and sweet and very good at setting the tone in that moment quickly. I'm happy this story is updating regularly again and I'm excited for the next chapter!
Bluefire21 chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
It's is very much worth continuing, in my opinion. And for the record, I enjoy it.
kate4394 chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Please don't stop! They are really good. Don't give up! :)
Violet Abilene chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Ah- a pleasent surprise to see a new chapter up! I really enjoyed this chapter- it was very well written and I like how you brought up the discussion of God- it was done nicely! Very excited to see another chapter!
RubytheJewel chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
If that story counts as one that was hard to rite, I can't imagine how good ur real writers muse writing is! Actually I can but oh well.;) plz update soon and ur royai rioting is wonderful!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
nice! I like the way you put it but poor Riza had to stand all the pain. TT update soon
Megustamuffins chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Megustamuffins chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
ROY!
kate4394 chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Lol! Oh I needed this. This was really good. I can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!

-Kate4394
jacksparrow589 chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
I still stand by what I said when I looked it over: I love it. I honestly don't often write Roy as this... cocky, I guess, when he's younger, but you pulled it off very well. This is kind of reflects their grown-up dynamic, and I thoroughly enjoy that. :)
jacksparrow589 chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
D'awww... It's one of those "I'll/We'll never say it out loud" moments. Simple, to the point, and cute as a freakin' button. But now I'm curious as to what Roy was doing.

Well, this certainly has my seal of approval, whatever that's worth. Probably about two cents, but hey, I still like it!
OwlCookies XD chapter 20 . 1/28/2012