Reviews for Of Detectives and Childhood Encounters
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Superb plot line! Gotta say I enjoyed the possibility of Penny and Leonard meeting before!
frangipani blossom chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sweet!

That was really fun to read. I could imagine that scene in Penny's and Leonard's childhood easily. :D
potterfanxp123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I definitely enjoyed this fic! It was written very well, at least as far as I could tell, and left me wanting to jump for joy. I enjoy a good Leonard/Penny, so it was very fun to read this. Incidentally, I'm also a huge Rose/Doctor fan, though my preference for Doctor runs along 10-lines, David Tennant is the Doctor I first introduced myself too.

I'm making my way through your Big Bang Theory fics, and just wanted to say thanks for writing them.

Also, I love the premise of Leonard and Penny having met before, sort of an unrequited/forelorn love type thing. Leonard/Penny is in my top five favorite ships, thanks. And, I hope your friend passed their stats final!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I very much like the idea of them crossing paths earlier on in life. Great idea, and I love the way you had it play out.

Science detective, haha.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I LOVE this! So sweet! Kind of reminded me of a DW drabble I read called Masquerade, where Rose meets Four...I'M RAMBLING AGAIN! Back to subject. Did I say I LOVE this? Well I do. 10-year-old Penny was perfect, just how I'd imagine her. And so sweet when he remembers! Great job. :)
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love it :D
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Oh, that was awesome! haha, and I don't know how you and your roomate eventually came to your conclusions at the charachter ages, but here's my thoughts-Raj and Howard were 26 in S01, so we know they're 28 now. I always thought Leonard was older, so I put him at 29. Penny was 21 in S01, since she said at the beginning of S02 (Ep03) she was 22, so she's 23ish now. Sheldon I think is between 26-29. But it seems like you had a similar reasoning method, since you had her at 10 and him at 16!

Anyway, I loved this story, total fluff, made me go Colon Captial D!