Reviews for The Perfect Christmas For A Puppy
The Iridescent chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
aww, this is amazing!
so beautiful :)
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oh gosh. seeing Kaiba as the domestic goddess is funny.
I also love How JOey alwasy sends up being the kid with Mokuba :D
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
love the story. this gonna be another fav x-mas story for me from this site. very well written 2.
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
my head hurts,my eyes burn i have a cold but DAMM! this story is so worth it!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
sweet
Tobiath Wyborn chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love when kaiba gets a puppy for christmas!

lol concentrate nice
JustADaydream chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You're right, i melted.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*cries* Damn This story is so touching I love it!
AlchemistLynn chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I usually don't read seasonal things or occasion things, like birthdays or Christmas... yes I must be the grinch huh?

I don't know why but I felt still in the Christmas mood so I decided to read this... even though it is in january.. heh.. my birthdays comming up in a couple weeks too... how ironic, an occasion.

Anyway, I usually don't read things like this.. Seto and Katsuya seem so much more.. lovey than all the other things I've read. In some ways I was like, this seems off. But really, I thought it was quite refreshing from all the other pieces I've read. A lot of stories don't do it for me. Some are way too over the top and some aren't enough and very few are just right. But this story makes me wanna go... screw the rules I have green hair! xD

Ok This is random and I'm rambling but it's 9 13 am and I haven't went to sleep.. and I've always wanted to say screw the rules...So half of this might make no sense whatsoever.

The bottom line is, I thought I had specifics when it came to my fanfic prefferences, but then I just clicked a link and read this story and realized that this fluffy goodness was heartwarming and I actually did like it. I liked it a lot. 3

P.S. It never fails that Mokuba is actually an innocent but evil plotter. You can totally tell he is related to Kaiba with the things he comes up with tehehehehe.
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh, VERY fluffy, I really think I'm going to die of fluff! (Of course, it defies the laws of nature. XD) But really!

Merry Christmas! (;

Shiroi(:
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was a very nice xmas puppyshipping fic

Seto was so sweet with Jou

and your style of writing is really great

Thanx for writing this cute oneshot
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That was soo cute! I'm glad Jou is happier, adn Kiaba is goiong to be less of a jerk now. Well written adn full of fluff!

-favorited-
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw this was great! I loved it Truly a fluffy story

The story moved slightly fast but that could just have been me. I'm glad you used the pendant thing It was a nice touch!

I have never heard of breaking a cracker. What's that about? And I have never had Christmas pudding. Is it any different from normal pudding?

Glad you could post this by Christmas!
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That has to be the CUTEST Puppyshipping story... EVER!
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 12/15/2009