Reviews for I Would Not Kiss Him
NOOOOO
Grace Took chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
BEST FANFIC EVER!
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Oh my goodness... You don't know just how lovely this was. Seriously, I loved your Estella, I think she is such and interesting and complicated character. And your writing style is so nice...beautiful, I loved everything about this story ;)
Call Brandybuck chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
This is the most brilliant Estella and Merry live story I've read. :D You're extremely talented, you know that? Keep writing more because I shall keep on reading after this amazing piece of work!
XenoLongbottom chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Wow. So sweet. One can never get enough Hobbit fluff. I read this all in one night it was so good. MerryxEstella forever!I thought it was so sad when Merry mentioned Frodo on his wedding day. I liked that. Good job and never give up your writing!
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Aw, it’s over…but it was an excellent ending. You used your usual charm of storytelling, made me laugh twice or thrice, and created a sweet and fluffy ending for a very sweet and fluffy story. I congratulate you on your perseverance to finish this story, which in itself marks you as a fine storyteller, since I never cease to be amazed at how many stories on here are abandoned. You, however, proved yourself fully worthy of praise, and I hope that even though it’s over, that people who discover this story in the future continue to drop you reviews. Thank you very much, estie793, for writing this and sharing it with us.

I am really impressed by just how far you have come with this story. At the beginning, it was fairly silly and funny with the “Green Eggs and Ham” theme, but not very serious, but I’ve loved watching you develop this into a still amusing, but also significant story with real characters who I care about and a plot that thickens with each chapter. Yes, as I said, there was still the silliness and fluff I’ve grown to love about your story in these last two chapters, but there were also hints of deeper and more serious themes. You’ve turned this from Merry playing practical jokes on a crush to a deep and true love, but isn’t that the way many true love stories go in real life? I liked how you showed both sides of the pre-wedding story, both Merry and Estella worrying about whether or not the other really loves them and then reassuring each other. Also, I loved the part about Frodo knowing that Merry is getting married – one of the most serious parts – but I also enjoyed Merry teasing Estella over her soppy love letter – one of the fluffier parts.

Some of my favorite parts from these last two chapters: the lads “that were supposed to be helping Merry” compared to the lasses that were helping Estella. Ah, the true differences between men and women, even among hobbits. That was one of the parts that made me laugh. I already mentioned that I liked the part about the three hobbits discussing Frodo; you showed their bond well in this chapter, that they still think back often to their adventures and feel close because of it. Although it was sad and telling, I liked the bit about Merry wanting to go to Pippin when he has nightmares. Although this is a love story about Merry and Estella, you still showed the reality of love in that it can’t heal everything. You also showed the reality of love in the epilogue beautifully; it seems many fanfic authors write “happily ever after” romances, but while your story was sweet, it showed that Merry and Estella are going to fight, but that they’ll forgive each other afterwards. I like that much better than the “happily ever after” endings I often see.

I loved how you portrayed Rosie (the older Rosie). She really does belong with Sam, she reminds me so much of him, and yet in a feminine way. The way she is practical about Estella’s fears, but won’t take any nonsense and even threatens to hit her reminded me of Sam’s stout, stubborn, and practical attitude throughout LOTR.

Once again, thank you for the hard work I’m sure you put into making this story for us. It is a lovely, hobbit tale that was a pleasure to read.

Good work! Keep on writing!

-Sauron Gorthaur
InkWeaverabc chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
ahhh... what a lovely thing to come home to. This story has been amazing. I hope you never stop writing, and I will endeavour to keep reading! Merry/Estella FOREVER! :D :D
Heidi Erickson chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
Well, Estie, here we come to it. "Out with the old and in comes the new." Haha. ;) But in seriousness, I will miss this story! :'( I will keep rereading it for always, and I thank you for such a fantastic and touching story. :') I look forward to working on 'One Step Away From Falling'! :)

I feel somewhat honored you picked me as the last; as if I'm special. XD :') Haha!

And you are very welcome! :) Happy writing. :D

- Heidi
Triva chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
This was brilliant! I am in love with your characters, and I look forward to reading your story about Diamond!
Really Cinderella chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Aw! I loved this story! Great job!
Jaki Fidelia chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
"sigh" This really was the last episode,huh?

As sad as I feel about that,so exited I feel about Pippin/Diamond! :p

Sorry if that didn't make sense,English isn't my mother tongue :d

Anyway,as a true Pippinfan I have to thank you for writing a story about him,and also for making me like Merry more after reading your story :p
Noelle1230 chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
I really liked your story I just got into LOTR fan fiction but I have to say this is my favorite pairing (Estella and Merry) since he is my favorite hobbit, I want to write one too but I don't know I don't think mine would be as entertaining as yours
Lucy Kay chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
This was adorable. Made me feel all snuggly. n_n

Can't wait to see how you wrap things up!
Heidi Erickson chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
This was an incredibly sweet, romantic, and insightful chapter! :D I can't wait for the epilogue! Wait, is THIS the epilogue? ;P I'm a bit confuzzled at the monent . . . o_O XD

Oh, yes, WHAT can you do with your life now? ;) LOL, I dunno - write a new fanfic? :D Preferably a Frodomance one . . . ;) *ducks to prevent being hit* ;D Or you could do the Sam/Rosie/Pippin one you showed me once :D

Hmm, what else? Oh, yeah - I got THREE more chapters of "Just Merry" :D My beta is working on them right now! :) Expect an update or two this week! I'll PM you when it happens (or you could just story-alert it yourself, silly! ;)

I love this fanfic. Nuff said. :D
Heidi Erickson chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
My. Favorite. IWNKH. Chapter. Ever. Just saying. :D I'm sorry I never got to beta it. :(