Reviews for Paying the Price
sampam69 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Kinda nice in a Rosalie way, thanks for sharing your talent
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love the way Rose acknowleges her real love & bond for & w/ Bella. We already know how she feels about Ness, which also came across lovely.
& her reflections on her past, along w/ all that, makes her seem to have come full circle.
Loved it.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice insight into what indeed would likely have happened to Rosalie if she had lived. She is not as shallow as Edward would have us think. Finding and loving Emmett brought her some peace and Nessie some more.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
How did I not see this?

This is lovely. Rosalie's musings are bittersweet but contented, finally. Thank you. :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Touching Rose POV. Any chance of more?
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
very well written. i like how you got into rose's head.
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is SO exactly how I've always imagined Rosalie. She's self-centered to the point that she doesn't even always realize it, but she's not a bad person. And just a little twisted... but this makes me happy for her in that little moment.

Thank you for sharing her thoughts with us! :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I was looking for something new to read and found this. I'm so happy I did! It's perfect Rosalie. Frankly, I thought she got unceremoniously shunted to the side after Renesmee was born in the books. This is how it should have been!
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nicely written.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aw I adored this, such a sweet little insight into Rose's feelings about Nessie :)
TheMartinsNest chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I have rarely read one shots but this was GREAT! I love getting another point of view to things and this was VERY well written. Thank you.
arden8283 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved the look inside Rose's mind. It was a great to see what Rose thought about Bella and the baby during and after the pregnancy. Thanks!