Reviews for SweetTalkin' Sweets
mandorakat chapter 1 . 7/8
this is too good
SlytherclawGeek101 chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm surprised nobody's in my room wondering why I'm laughing like Fred and George are actually in my room telling me terrible pick-up lines... that was just so funny
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
That was cute. The twins are great.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This made me laugh so hard; great spin off of your other story. It was truly amazing!
Rationally Ill chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I love this story. It's just so good! I haven't been able to find anything like it, but this is perfect! I love George's cheesey pickup lines, and how Fred is just like 'help me!' It's so funny! I can total see the twins in this situation while testing stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
so good! I absolutely loved it! it was so very funny, thanks for writing this.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Adorable and funny!
Creative Touch chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMG that was brilliant! Had me in absolute stitches! Thank god writers like you exist in the world.

-C.T.
Queen of Isolation chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I don't think a story has ever made me laugh more XD
brothermine chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Lol this made me laugh you really kept the twin in character. I do awful love the twins! I never ever read twincest but I enjoyed this as it was from the product and not them. I was glad his pick up lines were awful and they both felt uncomfortable with what happened so great job loved the little protective twin bit. Nice job :)
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i love the twins :)
TheMadBarkingDog chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved it !
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh god! That was just SO freaking funny!
I LOVED it!

ღღღ
LoonyLoopyLuna chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Can't... Stop... Laughing! You are a phenomenal writer and I love your stories! :)
Dherea chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Funny- but extremely awkward...still, if their family had a video of that, they would laugh themselves sick. Paybacks are a bitch!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »