Reviews for The Simplicity in Complication
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This if fucking phenomenal! Seriously, one of the best one-shots I've read. And I've read a lot. Parker was absolutely perfectly in character making me love her even more and Eliot...well what can I say? You wrote him better than I could have expected! I'm so glad I found this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Meg
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow...that was one long litany of well written smut, I'm off for a cold shower!
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
you, my friend, have their characters down to a pat! bravo!
Rocks72 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this story. I have read it more than once and I thought it was really good. I think you really captured the essense of Parker and Eliot in this and it was great.
rjt040190 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amazing!

Gorgeous! I love this fic

!

Wow!

:D
sandalaris22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is really well done, I love it. Eliot not wanting to discuss his feelings and Parker not understanding hers fits so well with the show and in this and.. I just love it. :)
Always-Underrated chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I mean, just. Wow. When Eliot was being a dick I kind of hated him a little bit, but now I totally love him and this fic. And Parker. Obviously.

Very well done. I do hope you've written others because your writing rocks ass. Great job.
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Great story! I love the complication of love between these two because they don't really understand that feeling. Great insight on the characters! All of them.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
that was great loved it
identityless chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Really really LOVE this story, so addictive. I've read it many many times. Am keeping my fingers crossed that you write E/P again in the future :) You write them SO well! (and SO hotly!)

(I actually stumbled upon this story elsewhere some time ago, but stupidly forgot to either review or bookmark, so now making up for it!)
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Amazing! You did a fabulous job with the characters. I really think Parker and Eliot are perfect together. Something sweet about them being crazy together.
Aislinn Gesine chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
BAWWWW THIS WAS SO ADORABLEEE

I actually discovered Leverage like. two days ago. and I read this in the middle of a six episode marathon, and I was all for Parker/Hardison, but awwwwww how adorably fucked up are these two.

I absolutely, completely loved the characterization, especially Eliot's voice, parker is freaking adorable, and the sex scene at the end is such a 'hot damnn' ending. I love it all.
kn chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loved it. it captured a realistic yet playful dynamic between parker and eliot. refreshing to read vs. the pure fluff that's in most fanfics.
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
finally finally FINALLY! a story where eliot/parker actually makes SENSE! I have had so much trouble getting into this ship, but you have restored my faith! a bit too much swearing for my taste, but it works with the characters. I love what you did with this, can't wait to read more.

-R
Rat chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is awesome. I really loved how it evolved.