Reviews for A Different Side to Tsukino Usagi
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
now his over setsuna hehehehe

like mamoru here..
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
k ond est padre est historia
jessicam242 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this was really good!
Kana07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
very cute and yes not all good guys finish last i like that phrase thnx foe sharing ur story
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is a pretty original story. I have yet to come across one that begins with Mamoru originally dating someone other than Usagi. Setsuna is an interesting choice, as she is my second favorite, and I can see she and Mamoru as a couple.

There are some great details in the beginning surrounding the aftermath of the party. I like the few, yet powerful descriptions of Mamaru's past relationship with Setsuna. I can see how he could feel annoyed and perhaps awkward picking up an ex-girlfriend. I like the Usagi moments, they stay true to her character, especially with her walking, and falling, in the snow.

I feel there should have been some dialogue in here. So many times you narrate what is being said, but there are times, especially the scene when they are in the coffee shop, that I feel dialogue would have worked nicely. The moment in the coffee shop is where he notices something about her, and you even mention that they talk longer than expected, so I feel that that would have been a perfect spot to put some conversation.

That was a sweet ending. It was pretty innocent and left the story on a possibility of there being something between them in the future. Again, I compliment how original this story is, and the nice progression to romance in the end. Good work.
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
...is there a reason why this story has no dialogue as of yet...there seemed to be plenty to say but not put in dialogue form...
mookiss chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
i luv me some serena n darien... but ew he was with setsuna first? i dont like her at all

nice story even with the gross couple :) lol

moon out