Reviews for Waiting on You
Rockerchick098 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Omg I love this, please write more. I beg of you
Nightmarcher89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was a cute one-shot of the diner meeting. Out of the pairings in Twilight, Jasper and Alice definitely have the most interesting start to their relationship.

I'll read another of your stories.
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this was really cute :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow! That was so so good! You should definitely do Jasper's POV of things or even their next conversation. You could even make this into a multi chapter story? I would read it :)

Yet again I love your closing line, it was perfect :D

Yep, he knows alright. He knows, just like I know.

We are meant to be.

Also, I love how you found the specific clothes they were wearing. I could totally picture them wearing them!
Matilda-333 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
it was really good, it gave an excelent description and helped you see it clearly in your head. i think it was very sweet :) keep writing
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
topeka999 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was really nice! I liked how you used descriptions a lot in your sentences. It gave you the perfect picture in your head.

Well done!

Patastic chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. (seriously, no exaggeration.) That was really cute and I never get to read it in Alice's point of view except in poems :(. So this was a first. I love Jazzy's hat.

I told you you were awesome, keep writin Manda!

bandgeek216 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOVE IT! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! its so adorable and something we never actually got to see with the book and movie! its so cute!
Skyuni123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awesome, that was really good and descriptive. 10/10 for effort and plain awesome story making.