Reviews for Mistletoe Bloopers and Outtakes
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
thats funny
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I saw a vidio on You Tube once and it was sooooo similar to this I burst out Laughing! good story, loving it
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
cool.
The Liar Of Truth chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Damn Optimus. Elita, kick his aft!
plenoptic chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
YOU! (Throws spear through Sparkplug's stupid head) TAKE THAT, FATTIE! AND YOU! (Knee-kicks Spike in the groin) YOU LEAVE YOUR KID WITH HOT ROD, YOU DUMB ASS! GO TAKE A PARENTING CLASS!

...Sorry. I hacking hate the humans from G1 XD It's an insult to Optimus's Minicon from Armada that they named it Sparkplug...

OptimusElita KAWAII CUTENESS! LOVED IT!
Phoenix13 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Optimus, you sneaky son of a toaster! ;-)

C'mon Elita, you have to get him back. Fitting fake reindeer antlers to his head with superglue while he's recharging might work! Just make Ratchet promise to 'lose' his glue dissolver... or stick a 'Santas Special Little Helper' sticker on his tailgate.
cmdrtekk chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
These are cute. Each different but fitting of the characters involved. So many possibilites offered with this.
Black Oracle chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
A tree branch? So Optimus can be a sly trickster. Ha! Ha!
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Oh he's DEFINITELY going to be eating those words later, I can just tell! Hmm, maybe Elita already knew it was just a small branch but let him get away with it so she can torture him later...Sounds like a plan to me! ;) Hehe.

Aww, but this one was so sweet and nice! I was smiling like a dope the whole time! And I just LOVE the little dash of humour you put in to...it was a perfect combination! Nothing like reading a Christmas tidbit to keep away the cold (non-snow because it's melting, bo!) chill. :D

Very rockingly good, girl! Looking forward to more! Who's next? Hehe. :) Thanks for the update!
Echodex chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I don't know about you guys, but I think I hear the bells of doom calling. They are singing, I can just barely hear the words...

Optimus... Optimus... You unlucky slagger will not survive the wrath of the furious femme... Your doom is at hand... DOM...!

And I just can't wait to read about it! xD Great chap!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
What? That was a tree branch? I think Spike is right. Optimus will be eatting those words later. I betting Hound, or one of the femmes will tell Elita about that 'mistletoe'. And that won't be one happy femme. So who next? Ironhide and Chorima? Wonder what that Ironhide will come up with. And could Prowl and Jazz be with some femmes in this one? Or just at lest one chapter? More? Please don't forget about Ratchet, Wheeljack, Red Alert and the twins!
Nezahoo chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Lovely Chapter as allways .

As for suggestion ... i have one that's alittle Fetched... okay aLOT fetched.

but: ( How about Megatrons doughter "Viper right?" and Soundwave? ))

I just finished reading "my rising star" and i figured such a wild rose could only be tamed by the Brilliance thats out of this world.

plus soundwaves awsom XD

Oh and if anyone naggs you about not updating your Main story , pay them no heal. They are just jalues of your writing skills ;)
Echodex chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
SQUEAL!

Those two were so sweet! And oh my God, the logic of the twins is just... just... unbeateble? ;) I know a few mechs who'd beg to differ, but oh, hell, their opinions are not asked! Could you make one for Ratch and Moony and then another for 'Hide and Chromia? :) I'll be a good girl and actually upload in a few days as well, maybe even tonight, if I don't hit a HUGE amount of work. *glances at desk* Slag. Okays, but this weekend for sure. The next chappy for the actual storyline is already 95% done, all I need is a night. ;)
The Liar Of Truth chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Man...this is one heck of a sweet moment between Kacey and Bee!
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
BUNNYLASS FOOKING LOVES THIS CHAPTER! LOVES IT I TELL YOU!

TWO THUMBS WAY UP FOR BEE AND KACEY...RAWR! OMG, you could've killed me with this chapter, it was fooking PERFECT! *Sighs dreamily* That has to be the most sensually beautiful, romantic thing I have ever read! HOW THE FRAG DO YOU DO IT? ;) Send me some of that muse potion will you...I'm running severely low on mine. :D Hell, if it's getting you to write stories like this, I'll down the whole fricking case of the stuff!

THIS IS GOLD! GOLD! :D Oh, the grins back and worse than before! HOT DAMN, THIS ROCKS! YOU ROCK! BEE AND KACEY ROCK! CHRISTMAS ROCCKS! Can you tell I'm excited? Hehehehe!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Not just 'cos it's Bee and Kacey of course - d'uh, Jax! But because I can just TELL you had a great time writing this one out...it shines through in this, trust me. :D That's what I love about your stories so much...the fact you put so much effort, love and time into writing them. It makes for actually reading them, like having a sugar-high! No matter what emotion it is. I'M CRUISING THE SUGAR-HIGH FEELING NOW! Ohh yeah! :D

And I just HAVE to have a pop at that 'blackhorse1' person...Do yourself the common courtesy and keep your own opinions to yourself. If the amazing author of this story wishes to write side-stories from her other fics, then thats her choice and a damn good one for the readers like me who happen to enjoy reading them as much as 'Hold On'. Sometimes authors need another outlet for the stresses life and writing can put them through...Just because 'optimus prime 007' has decided to publish a fucking cool Christmas story, doesn't mean she doesn't put a hundred and fifty percent into 'Hold On' when she does update it. You'll never meet a more hard-working, dedicated and amazing author than Kacey's creator. In the future, keep your negativity to yourself. Or better yet, if you don't like these fantastic side-stories, then don't read them! We can enjoy them in peace then...

And as for YOU, Ms WRITES-INCREDIBLE-FAN-FICTION! Don't you EVER stop writing these stories, EVER! Hell fucking no...if you do, then I'll be hammering on YOUR inbox with the hammer. ;) You kick-ASS at fanfiction and don't you forget it! :D So now I've had a good lil' fritzing session, had my grins AND MORE GRINS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER FUCKING ROCKS! And had a pop at someone...I'm off. TO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AGAIN! Gah...THANK YOU, SO, SO, SO MUCH! I'm going to be feeling this high for the rest of the night...I needed it. :D YOU FUCKING ROCK! ;) \m/

'Cos you deserve to hear it. ;)