Reviews for Naruto: Aliens Vs Ninja
YubelHaouJudai chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Please uptade!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Your story is fucking awsomr keep at it your preety gooood
Black Shades of Red chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Update! Update! Update!
Esarion chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
A really great story. I hope you will continue it as soon as you find the time for it.
Greetings
Esarion
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
So Naruto is a lesbian in this?
Darkth Shadow chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Oh, newborn, as in vampire?
TheViewer chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
AWESOME please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
"I don't know man! They came out of nowhere man! They just took people away man! What do we do man!?"
Getting real tired of your bullshit, Hudson.
Perfect.
sm7772008 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awesome Story.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 1/5/2013

Will Naruto learn the Kage Bushin?
teela.hyde chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
love it. specaly sasuka getting his butt wupted and loseing all his clan stuff. (ninga stuff & rights to be "any thing but a spirm douner") LOL
Orez Lanrete chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
isn't there already the Hiding Camouflage technique seen in chapter 241
DemonFoxGirl1000 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Please don't abandon this story, Pweeeeaaaaassseeee *Puppy Dog Eyes Maximum Power!*
I kinda liked it already since this awesome, jaw gaping, heart pounding, brain twisting story gives cliffhanger a whole new meaning. Btw, are you havin' some troubles coming up with a few ideas? I could help you in some of those.

Here's what I currently have:

1. Naru-chan could set up some traps for the Yautja, then she will give him to the Empress (not the queen cuz she is still young and a bit inexperienced in dealing with the Predators) to let the facehugger lay eggs in him, thus, creating the Hybrid when the chestburster appears.

2. She could fight him and injure him, but not enough kill him, then simply disappear into thin air and sunshin, and leave him confused and interested in her (not THAT way cuz that would ruin the story completely, besides, there are already 3 perverts in the story).

3. You could just make the next chapter containing the thoughts and feelings the other Characters have for her. And no, not the Uchiha brat, nor the Haruno slut, nor the fangirls and fanboys. Enough of them.

4. Or even better, the Yautja's POV. I wanted to learn more language from them in what you can give. It will be nice that, even though I don't know what the next chapter will be like, you still tried your best in giving your best.

Btw, I hope that this review will help you in your troubles, if only a little bit. It will be nice if you reply. Well, That's all the the ideas I can give you for now, I guess. I'll PM you if you want me to, cuz I may have more ideas in the future.

Good Luck
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
you really should continue i'll put it on follow
dijohn chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
if you think your going slow then hurry up and finish this