Reviews for Harry Potter and The Worst Fanfic Ever Written
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
lol nice
Cairin chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is one of the very few badfics that actually made me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Th3 R3aD3r chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I ...hahahhaha
BubblyMuerte chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh. My. God.

I freaking love you. xD

i am shunpike chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is hilarious and adorable!
itsmidnighthere chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
hahahahaha I LOVE THIS STORY!
potato4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
okay, i don't know whether to hate it or love it.

its true, but not true

i guess ur only making fun of the completely unrealistic ones?

cuz if so, ur right.

the only thing i have an issue with is dramione, cuz i am an avid shipper. as is half of the hp fanfiction world.

funny, though.

:) again
closertosunlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Poor Mrs. Weasley, LOL. This completely relates to some of the crazy stories you see in Fanfiction for HP. Poor J.K. Rowling. If she knew half the crazy ideas her fans came up with, she'd croak.
theawesomeoddity chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
25% of this happened in my immortal.
ToldInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Absolute love. 3
SapphireOceans chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I was looking for my immortal on google, to see if it was the first result for the search '[worst fan fiction ever' instead, this caught my eye I laughed so much I think I scared my sister, who was still traumatised from watching the first 30 mins of the boy in stripped pyjama's. a job well done Madam! (it sounds better with sir, but I looked you up on my space and you're a girl. why do you want to move to England? it is too wet here! though Cornwall is pretty. Cornwall is awesome! anyway, back to the review.) anyway, the story was very very funny, loved the whole Hermionemaneater thing lol!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That... was strange.
sastath chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I'll give you some props. I wrote a story very similar. Smash the Harry/Twilight fanfics lol. I know I just haven't been able to figure out how those two could go together... until recently.

Think about it... the dumb movie producers and directors gave the crossover very easily. Cedric... Edward... Cedric... Edward... both played by the same damn guy! LOL