Reviews for The Prize
Guest chapter 31 . 1/7/2018
PLZ A SEQUEL IM DEAD PLZ IM HOOKED ITS SO GOOD PLEASE GIVE US A SEQUEL
Thanks-Alexandra
Guest chapter 27 . 1/7/2018
Ahhhh! SO GOOD! Also, my name is Alexandra so I especially loved it!
Lisamalvina chapter 31 . 9/24/2017
NOOOO! This is breaking my heart! I wasn't prepared for this! Though... I absolutely love it!
Nicole Garland chapter 31 . 3/25/2015
I can't even function with how much I love this story it's so amazingly well written and real and just wow. It's been a long time since I've seen some truely great fan fiction like this. That being said, in the earlier chapters there were quite a few typo's and misnommers. This could be easily fixed by getting an editor to give it a good once over, I'd even be willing to do it if you don't have someone you would rather have do it. I only say this because this story is already so great. On other stories I would just let it be and stop reading. It's only for stories that have an amazing foundation that I take the time to honestly make suggestions like this. You are amazing and I love this story, and have loved seeing it's success.
Nicole Garland chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
First let me say that I LOVE this story, it's creative and entertaining, you have a gift for coming up with dialogue that is very real and belivable. However, and I say this as a writer and editor myself, sometimes a writer knows their story so well that they miss things. I think having an editor look throught your chapters before you post them would help you cut down on the number of typos and misnomers. I would even be willing to be your editor if you want. This is an awesome story, and I love it!
mbell185 chapter 31 . 7/29/2014
You need to write a sequel to this story! There's still a story to be told here.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
I'm glad she's picked Spot, but that seemed like a drastic character shift for West with no foreshadowing. I just feel like he wasn't previously portrayed as a possessive asshole who would even think to hit Alex.
Brooklyn'sQueen chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
I WANT A SEQUEL PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL OMGOSH HARRY PLEASE SEQUEL!
Brooklyn'sQueen chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING
reviewer chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
Yet again, AWWWWWW! Most stories I've read about Spot Conlon are about him absuing girls and his newsies but your story is PERFECT! Just the right amount of Spot and the right amount of love without making your readers roll their eyes.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Two words. Awwww and AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Okay, I'm confused. I am also extremely sorry about the loss of this Chris dude and even though I have no clue who he is or why the NFL was at his funeral, I wanted to extend my condolances to you and his greiving family/friends. Secondly, my God, you are good. I'm from New Jersey and as you may or may not know, my county was slammed with a hurricane and I kept loosing power while I was trying to read your story. Keep writing!
InceptionErection chapter 31 . 12/22/2011
SEQUEL. ;_; please?
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 31 . 8/10/2011
AAHH! AWESOME! There better be a sequel. (:

But that was seriously one of the most beautifully written Newsie's fanfic's out there. This is definitely the best one. I love it with all my heart. Like I said... there better be a sequel. (:

-Emma