Reviews for Cycle of Monkey Island
ThreeHeadedMonkey8 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
This is a great story! Will you be continuing any time soon? I can see you haven't updated since 2011. But great story! :)
MGF chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I think this is going to be funny xD But there's something that bugs me: How is it that Morgan has never heard of LeChuck, when she is Guybrush's biggest fangirl and knows everything about his adventures, including his multiple defeats of LeChuck? ;)
Symbermine chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I think your writing style is great but it would be better if the chapters were longer. The relationship between LeChuck and Morgan is very funny and very credible.

I love these phrases: "Wait ... what do you mean I'm too skinny? "and He Was not much for lists anyway". Typical of Guybrush.

This story is getting interesting, I like it.

I'm looking forward to reading from you soon.
Symbermine chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
youve updated this! Great chapter. I do not think voodoo lady is really bad, her role is keep the balance between good and evil and has his own plans.
Mad Man Monkey chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Much as I enjoyed "Tales", I felt the ending was just way too abrupt. That was far from the only problem I had with the game, but it was one of the biggest. Your story fixes that problem, which means that it's AWESOME!. Kudos on keeping everyone in character.

I'm intrigued to see where you take this.
Symbermine chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hi!

English is not my first language but I will try to review your fic because i love Monkey Island.

Monkey island is back, this is so great! And now thanks to Telltalegames a wonderfull saga like that and the adventure games in general, will be known for more people! I just hope we dont have to wait for more of Guybrush adventures.

So Monette, i mean The Voodoo Lady is after all! I was so shocked when i learnt this. I feel troubles for Guybrush and Elaine, they cant get a rest for a moment. And Winslow! of course this cant be complete without our favorite map lover, first mate.

The ending was so overwhelming, i feel happy for Guybrush and Elaine, This prove how strong their love and marriage are, no matter what happens to them!

I like the relationship that Guybrush and Morgan have reach, altough after the post credit ending i feel bad about Morgan, she worked hard to keep her independence, and she became now another pawn in voodoo ladys game, possibly betraying his friend.

Morgan and Lechuck working together!well they have things in common, but I dont see why he should trust her, if she helped to killing him, and he murdered her in cold blood with her own blade.

No more to say, keep the good work!