Reviews for We Used To Be Friends
city bookworm chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Interesting idea I'd never have thought that you could have meshed the two shows together. After all the difference in the dates, tech and political climates seem too far apart. The way the NCIS guys were put into a new world was well. I am glad that you left Seaquest in its first year, I by far thought that was the best season of the show.
Ishval chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Loved it. Abby's my favorite from NCIS. As far as seaQuest I have several favorites, like O'Neill, Bridger, Lucas and Westphalen.
Cheile chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
now that i'm all back to catch up some more...WOW.

["You know, we use computers now" "Since when have I used a computer unless I really had to?"] - :facepalm: classic frigging Gibbs. LOVE IT. not sure i'm really keen on Nathan using the F word...just doesn't seem to fit him. but his anger is definitely in character otherwise.

bwahaha at Ziva offering a clean, quick death. and i suspected the "classified" eyewitness was a certain dolphin. and i'm DYING at Kristin's dressing down of Tony, up to and including the whole UEO-charter-blah-blah-ad-nauseum chapter and verse! PERFECT.

and i cannot believe who has just taken the med team hostage! how the hell did he get on the boat?! guess i will find out when i get to finish, hopefully soon!
Cheile chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Pausing here because it's past my bedtime, but i WILL be finishing this. This is totally fascinating and i like the blending of the two crews, as well as the past between Nathan and Gibbs!

One minor nitpick i have so far:
Kristin is actually chief medical officer, not assistant.

Be back to finish it off later.
Madances chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
I did like this story. Thank you! Tracy
Dragon fangirl chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
That was very well done, I've personally just started watching SeaQuest and have gotten hooked on it. Also big fan of NCIS (LONG LIVE GIBBS!) and I think you did a good job with the meshing. Thumbs up!
RiaMarie1281 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I just stumbled upon your story. I'm a fan of both shows so I couldn't wait to read it. This is just the first chapter and I already love it. I can't wait to read the rest.
CCMoore chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
I throughly enjoyed this story but would have liked a little bit more Lucas and McGee. They're my favorites from their shows. Great job.
Questfan chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
I put this on watch way back at chapter one but FFNet has been giving me grief for a while now and not sending out any alerts. I finally got it fixed and now they are sending me duplicates! Anyhow I finally got back here and found you have finished the story.

Great job. I love both shows and somehow knowing Gibbs and Bridger were friends makes great sense. Not all crossovers work well but this just fit together and your mother of all authors notes just clinched it :-)

I like that this story was so early on in the SQ timeline as it showed the newness of the crew interaction really well. Most stories are set well into them having gotten settled so this was an interesting way to read.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
I liked Tony's line "It's too bad that man wasn't part of NCIS." Tony doesn't offer higher praise. Perhaps I'm being dense, but I don't get why Eli David is after Gibbs. For killing his son? For seducing his daughter away from Israel and Mossad to the USA and NCIS? Jealous that Gibbs managed to stay light gray in a world that has no black & white?
JoeB1451 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
I'm enjoying this one so far.

One nit, I got the impression that the body in the tank hadn't been IDed. You should establish that either all the crew were accounted for and this body came from outside the ship. If it's a crew memeber, then a simple muster would have established who it probably is and that should be established too.

Musters at sea are usually held at the begining of the day and are used to pass on information to the crew and give out daily assignments. But special musters can be called at anytime. If your thinking that Bridger didn't want to tip that the body had been found, the fact that the moon pool had been rendered off limits would have tipped the murderer anyway that the body had been found.
fighttowin1 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I would think that there would be more crossovers too...so maybe you'll have to write more...?

Very nicely done! I was wondering how Nathan was going to get out of that situation...and you took care of all the badies at once!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with us! :-)
zentry chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
liked it so much, just wanted more Lucas ;)
CF Vici chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Just a little disappointed we didn't see Ziva's reaction to her father's death. Surprised also she didn't try to go in there and talk to him. Gibbs would have said no, of course, but I could see her trying it anyway if she knew Gibbs' life was in danger. Still, a great crossover. I'd certainly read another one if you put it up! Thank you!
Shorty McGee chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Wonderful story. I look forward to more.