Reviews for Parenting
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
LOL LOL LOL that was really funny, liked it a lot.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i love your stories

i've read:

A Light In Darkness

Light

Parenting.

You're such a great writer.

i hope you make parenting into like another sequel soon.

:D
Samy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is so hillarious! I was in a areally bad mood and reading it cheered me up.
Ivanika chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story!

""He's lazy!" their daughter proclaimed what everyone was thinking.

"No ambition," their son reluctantly added, if only because it just had to be said.

Their father was the weakest, laziest, most pathetic shinobi they knew. Sasaki was regretful that he had inherited the man's bland eyes – even more so than the fact that his name was Sasaki. How Uchiha Sasuke had ever become a jounin was beyond him, for his father buried his life in menial chores like cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and crying himself to sleep (Sasaki presumed)."

is the best part in the history of ever! The kids sound just awesome, Sasuke is so unmotivated and Hinata's pause was genius.

Great Story,

Ivanika
BlackHazes chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was freaking hilarious! The cat was crazy and Sasuke's frustration is priceless. And your note, omg! LOL
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
ahh... poor Sasuke.
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I adored this. It is priceless!

I admit, I was originally a bit hesitant since I didn't actually read Light in the Darkness (too cracky even for me at times) but I just loved this.

Sasuke is spot on... although his similarities with Kakashi were surprising! But lovable all the same!

-aixyutin

great story i loved it
harley944 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
pretty good
2Late chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I think it'd be worth the flight to the United States just to strangle you, if "Light" ended like that XDD Just kidding, don't worry.

Sasuke is really becoming like Kakashi (He's just missing the book.) I wonder what he does in his free-time (Maybe he does hide a collection of Icha Icha under his son's bed XDD)
Beautiful miko chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
...I don't think I have read anything more hilarious in my life.(well maybe some of your other stories) Haha Gainsworths' creepy-ass, I would have screemed too. And..I dunno, I just couldn't stop laughing through out the whole thing. You are geniusly funny xD
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
tell your roommates to stop poisoning you so that you can keep making awesome fics pls.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LMAO Hilarious. Their thoughts on their father are really funny. Ninja cats lol. Good job.
Final fantasy gamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I love this story! But I'm sure I've read it before...did you repost it?

Still lovin your fics!