Reviews for Despair or Hope?
tam007 chapter 5 . 6/22
Nothing to say but the story is still fun as ever. However, Honestly I'm quite frustrated with forgetable long time update...; need to re-read.

Anyways glad to see you don't leave it as unfinished story.
TheLittleEevee chapter 4 . 2/9
*An Eevee shows up with a guy walking next to him.*
Eevee:Hi! I'm Creep. We will be your little reviewer here!
A Guy:Actually, you will. I'm not too fascinated in fanficts.
Creep:Nevermind, in my opinion for this Sequel. It's rather nice. But some guy have been a bit too rough.. She just literally get turns into a Vaporeon for stepping on Ninetale's tail...
Secret:Atleast better than trying to protect a Kirlia and crittically wounded ownself. And she could find only one help for you..
*A moment of awkward silence*
Creep:..And now to some thing weird in there "Bob the witch" Actually,you mean... "The wizard" right? Witch actually are all females and wizard is a word for males..
*Secret picks up Creep's collar*
Creep:Ow!
master And his darkside. Please accept my apologies. He's just too naive and strightforward..
But actually, considering this weird little guy to scan through it might be a good idea.
Creep:...
Secret:Farewell..
*Secret walks away with a Sylveon ranning after him.*
Sylveon:Wait for meee!
Foxyjosh chapter 4 . 2/4
Welcome back!
Mew-Loves-Cakes chapter 4 . 2/4
I don't want Charlotte to fall into the trap EVERYONE falls into.
The trust trap.
Where they immediately trust the group and don't want to leave
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 3 . 1/4
Now, forgive me if this review is not very high quality, as I haven't read this fic or its predecessor in years. However, I remember both being very entertaining and well written, which makes it even more of a shame that this is probably destined to remain unfinished. I hate it when great stories go unfinished, and this is yet another one to add to that list. Sigh.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Catlord chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Please finish the story. :(
Hi chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Whens the next chapter going to be up cause this is great
Tsaukpaetra chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Alright, seems like I should consider myself caught up then. Let's see where vegetarian werewolf takes this, eh?;)
100-percent-Empoleon chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
please write more of this
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Great once again.
TheDudeManPerson chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is great. I read the story before this and it was awesome. Keep on writing!
damzero chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I think that it was AWESOME
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Ive been waiting for a long time to read this
Kit chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Yes another chapter! I cant wait for another one! THANKS!