Reviews for Emerald Kisses: Continued!
Lynn chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Powerful dialogue about humans and yes you are right.
I can't argue with that and I agree.
At the same time I feel not all humans are bad to the enviorment though but there are Robotnik like people out there...and some humans have speciesism thinking like Robotnik.
Amazing story and alot of insight in this story.I like how it's very deep like the Movie the Matrix.
I like this story alot keep up the excellent writing.
Very good job!
DeLuna The Cat chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
as soon as i saw the name 'Princess Peach' for some reason i started thinking 'i wonder if theres a story like this but for Mario' well i'm just weird but anyway awesome story!
ABSOselfRBED chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
i noticed this is an older story so im not sure if youll read this, but it makes me sad that you put shadow with dawn. hear me out- dawn and shadow have an incredibly strong connection right? but shadow's immortal! by making them so perfect and happy together is gonna casehim MORE pain than losing maria, and he didnt even have this whole "soul touch" thing going on with her. cause thats weird. but hey, you can wrry about that later. there are tales to be told! :D youre a great writer, btw XD
person chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Im suprised Shadow and Dawn didnt get married! anyway good story!
Gwenniegirl Kennedy chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
oh Sh-t! Dammit I hate Eggman! he took sonic away from chris in Sonic X, nearly killed sonic multiple times in Sonic X, and made me cry, IN SONIC X!
NightfuryDragon chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
Whoa i love this story soooooo much! it has a lot of details in it and captures my interest! keep up the good writing!
Luthinea chapter 25 . 8/22/2011
really cool. i stayed up all night last night just to read this. and i just got caught up at 1:17 pm today. i love this story.
Ashes of Chaos chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
Amazing story! Please write a sequel!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Oh my goodness! Somehow I like the couple ScourgexDawn WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! (I mean a badboy and a tomboy spicy princess together is cute and hard to not like ) but then...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! (but part of her was liking how he was flirting she even said it was romantic ) but her other part DOESNT WANT THIS! Oh well I love and hate this couple (mostly love ;D )...dont ya hate it when your concious actualy disagrees with you...(aww but you know you love me;D )...?
Ownage Imminent chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Awesome chapter, I knew scott was Scourge from the beginning.
Ownage Imminent chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
YOU KILLED SALLY, YOU MONTSER.
Ownage Imminent chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
This story is freaking awesome!
The Andromeda Rose chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
The first phrase that came to mind when I saw this was, "Is it love? Or is it Fancy Feast?"

ok...that was corny...but it surely made me laugh!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Just wondering, why Knothole? Knothole was destroyed in STH Comic 175 and an issue later, everyone was moved to New Mobotropolis. Also, Chip is in this story. He's nice and everything but he's supposed to be sleeping at the planet's core. How can he be in Knothole?
Thomas Holmes II chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
This is so good. It really does warm the heart, Sonic and Dawn bonding at the end. So wonderful!

Say, how come none of Sally's family have appeared yet? Just wondering.