Reviews for Ties That Bind
Potter rulz chapter 1 . 2/14
You watch xena!? That's the same title as a episode.
1weasleyfan chapter 28 . 1/27
Your a very good writer a very well done story.
1weasleyfan chapter 2 . 1/26
I like this very good and very humorous writting
fanatic05 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
omg I love Draco's relationship with his kids! hahaha
paperflowers32 chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
I actually kind of enjoy this story, it's a tad messy and confusing, and I can't stand Hermione AT ALL, but I still find it entertaining and I do enjoy all the other characters.
greeneyewitch chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
Just want to say that i love love love this story...not gonna lie i read it because someone was looking for it and put a post up and there hasn't been anything new up so i was like what the heck...let me re-read it...cuz i thought it was a story that i read before...if it was it doesn't matter it still felt fresh...cant wait to read the sequel!
BellatrixBellMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Why did you take down Lying is the Most Fun?
skari chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This story is so good and so wrong
skari chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
O gosh! This is just too good. Who is Alexandra?
skari chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Lol. Well isn't this new
Sugarlumpkins chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I never stop reading a fanfic no matter how bad it is but this is just giving me a headache I must stop its so confusing its ridiculous I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
hey...im really sorry about your cat
i have two cats myself and one just got sick recently...so i know how you feel. I'm writing this way after you wrote this fic... so I either hope she got better, by some chance, or that at least her last days were comfortable.
dramione chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
uuuh...so i noe its pointless to send one now since the story is already finished bt... i want to show u tht i like ur fic :P so please dont kill the damn baby! ...well im hoping u didnt...
dramione chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
omg i cant wait to find out wats going on between teddy and Jauclin!..its sooo misterious! :P
dramione chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
btw...i totaly agree with you about the forbidden books...ive seen tht in some schools and it realy anoys me ...i mean the definition of fiction is tht it isnt real!...so yea

and i like ur fanfic so far :D