Reviews for Ties That Bind
Mistress-Cinder chapter 28 . 6/13
I liked that your story was original and different. Your idea about what Hogwarts and the next generation would be like was fun. Draco's POV is not used enough I say.
Potter rulz chapter 1 . 2/14
You watch xena!? That's the same title as a episode.
1weasleyfan chapter 28 . 1/27
Your a very good writer a very well done story.
1weasleyfan chapter 2 . 1/26
I like this very good and very humorous writting
fanatic05 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
omg I love Draco's relationship with his kids! hahaha
paperflowers32 chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
I actually kind of enjoy this story, it's a tad messy and confusing, and I can't stand Hermione AT ALL, but I still find it entertaining and I do enjoy all the other characters.
greeneyewitch chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
Just want to say that i love love love this story...not gonna lie i read it because someone was looking for it and put a post up and there hasn't been anything new up so i was like what the heck...let me re-read it...cuz i thought it was a story that i read before...if it was it doesn't matter it still felt fresh...cant wait to read the sequel!
BellatrixBellMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Why did you take down Lying is the Most Fun?
skari chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This story is so good and so wrong
skari chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
O gosh! This is just too good. Who is Alexandra?
skari chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Lol. Well isn't this new
Sugarlumpkins chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I never stop reading a fanfic no matter how bad it is but this is just giving me a headache I must stop its so confusing its ridiculous I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
hey...im really sorry about your cat
i have two cats myself and one just got sick recently...so i know how you feel. I'm writing this way after you wrote this fic... so I either hope she got better, by some chance, or that at least her last days were comfortable.
dramione chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
uuuh...so i noe its pointless to send one now since the story is already finished bt... i want to show u tht i like ur fic :P so please dont kill the damn baby! ...well im hoping u didnt...
dramione chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
omg i cant wait to find out wats going on between teddy and Jauclin!..its sooo misterious! :P