Reviews for Saving Lives
JVofNYC chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
What a beatuful story that dealt with such decency their feelings for each other.

I also thank God for the lack of smutty scenes and what you've done, instead, was to make them emotionally naked and it made a more powerful impact. :-)
JVofNYC chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Wow..
julie-crazy chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Wow what an amazing story. Felt very relastic compared to many of the other Kibbs stories. I really hope you will write a new one soon.
Rosajean chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
aww! Great story! I loved every minute of it!
pealee chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Oh I can't believe thats the end!

I love it though. I thought the end was great. Very realistic. I love Kate's line “So how exactly do I go about making plans to get those two things?” she said quietly, “Can I even have those two things at once?”

And I think Gibbs response to it all is very Gibb-like.

Great job. Can't wait for your next story!
Michi-Gibbs chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
that's amazing! love Gibbs inner conflict. really good described!

keep us updated!
kateNgibbs chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
YES! It only took 10 chapters to finally get these 2 together but you did it. Thank you so much. Keep it up. I enjoy your writing so much. I am glad you are a Kate & Gibbs fan, too!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Woo. That was a most excellent reply Gibbs. He did good. His hesitation is understandable, but I think more is at stake than just their jobs and they realize that. I imagine it's petrifying.

Great work!
dg101 chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Lovely update!Thank you!:)
meherm chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
definitely more!
dg101 chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Damn!You are evil!:D Please,updte.:)
pealee chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Oh that end line gave me butterflies in my stomache!

Please update soon!
shawdoo chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Ahh - you stopped there? Can't wait until the next chapter gets posted. Hope it's soon. I'm dying to know Gibbs' reaction to Kate's confession!
Michi-Gibbs chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
you cn't just stop there. ok, you can, you obviously did it. but ah.

it's great. keep us updatet soon!
meherm chapter 10 . 1/18/2010