Reviews for silence in stride
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was so perfectly IC and well written. I loved it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Bahaha.
blank1672 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
squeeeel, really adorable.

please write more stories! :)

joe
dayflow chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
dracoXluna is so cute! and thanks for the lil dramione ship, hermione wouldn't be happy if draco died. ;-)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
How the heck did that happen?
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this, especially how you wrote Luna :D
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Haha, oh god, that was perfect! xDD So Pansy married Ron or somebody else of the Weasleys? ;)

Anyway, you wrote Dracos thoughts perfectly, the way he called the others and everything else. And of course, Luna..;)
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow.

I haven't read/written DracoLuna in a long, long time. Not since I started falling out of love with the fandom.

I think you have just renewed my love for this pairing. Shame all the currently-active HP fics I've got are DracoHermione.

This was perfect. It was a human Draco and with Pansy marrying Ron (and it was perfect that Ron was never addressed by name since this is Draco's POV) it shows how much the world has changed and how much the characters have grown up.

And Luna. She was perfect. I have to wonder, though. Was Luna being serious about the creature, or was she just looking for an excuse to get Draco to dance?

Really well done! I wish you luck with writing.

-Hikari Adams
Phylli chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This actually made me smile. I could just imagine this. Aw, ilov Luna in a weird (Plutonic) ...were Hermoine and Draco friends or something?Just wondering.
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
nice they are cute ...hmm it has been awhile since ive been here ...
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ha! This conjures up quite the image! :-D I think you did a great job with the characterization of Draco-spot on. I love the description of Luna's robes. So pretty! Good job!
hypheniated chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh my.

i was giggling the whole time.

i love Luna's robes!

nigglerworm? nigglerworm? oh lord.

but he liked it. XD
S.H.Chevalier chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Haha thank you...that is amazing...could you please make a Hermione and Draco story that would be fun D
shyclueless chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh my! It was hilarious. Lovely, lovely fic.

I'm just wondering, it was supossed to be LunaDraco or Dramione? Because there was a comment on Luna's part that made me confused.

-Shyclueless
Owl-sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Good, but COMPLETELY random. Seriously, DracoLuna? Talk about OUT THERE. How's Burning Yesterday going?

~The former