Reviews for Twinkle by Twinkle
bedstories chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, such a perfect one-shot explaining how Ray fell for her. You describe Evangeline's twinkles as her speech very well. I knew it was a good idea to start from the last page of stories, because the best ones are the earliest ones! I especially love how he has such patience and such love for her...(lovesick sigh) So cute...ay, Dios mio, que cosa bella! I honestly loved this little one shot. 20 chocolate points for you :)
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sweet
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a beaut!
Qille chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwwwwwww that was SOOO cuuuuuuuute! I absolutely love that little firefly! And I loved his reaction at guessing Evangeline's name right!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. :3
Uknown chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was such a sweet story. The romance between Ray and Evangline is so touching and beautiful. I just love it!
giant fish in a bear suit chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
dawwwwwww cute couple ish cute w
Space Toaster chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is absolutely adorable. Ray is one of my favorite characters, because his love for Evangeline is so sweet and pure, and you captured that perfectly. Excellent work.
SideshowBobsGal chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw I loved this one. So cute 3 I really like how you have him admiring her and falling in love without making him sound insane for falling in love with what, at least appears to be, a star. Job Well Done! -
SenpenBanka29 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was absolutely darling! There's such a shortage of Ray/Evangeline fics, so you can imagine how happy I was to stumble upon this little jewel.
Fantastic job!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was enchanting. Simply lovely.
Ms Octopus Lady chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ow wow. I don't know what it is about Ray and Evangeline, but the love he has for her really touches me, and this story almost brought me to tears. So beautifully done!
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That.. is amazing. So sweet... It makes sense, too.

Absolutely wonderful.
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
A sweet fic for a sweet character, I just loved how you envisioned Ray and Evangeline's past...
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I'm gonna CRY! That was one of the sweetest Frogfics I've read yet! You have SKILL, Grasshopper. random, sorry

-Rose