Reviews for The Last Night
awesome
kimiko chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
:D badass
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Just wanted to say that I loved this read really much because it showed a different Hinata overcoming her differences and the poem went really well with the story and that your a great writer!

:D
kid23jk7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i was good for your first time :)
Anniesik chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Sweet :)) Is it really completed? :( I'D appreciate sequel and full story :)
FallenSilverWolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You're story was really amazing some parts of the dialog sounded like they were rhyming. You really have beautiful writing keep it up.
TarraWoods chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
this is so good! emotional, and sweet..and I always thought Sasuke had a secret soft spot for Hinata..

I also really love the song choice...skillet is like my fav band...and I love how you wrote this based on your feelings, makes it so good and easy to relate to...I could almost feel Her pain...
lionbaby120 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
BEAST YO! lol
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
:D great job! :D
HiN4-cH4n chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I so love this story! It's really well written, I loved how she got angry at Naruto and how it wasn't the typical she realizes Naruto sucks and goes to Sasuke.

You did good, the song does fit the story and you explained really well when Sasuke was telling her about not dying. Anyway it's really really cool. I really like it, Kudos! :D

Love & Cupcakes,

HiN4-cH4n
AmaiShokora chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow, this was a very very good one-shot! Makes me wish you would do a full story on this one. Keep it up!
halfdemon-kai chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Yaay! I was wondering when or if you were going to post this story. :) I really liked it, even if it wasn't in your 'genre'. You're not just good at funny things. :D I really really really liked this one shot, I think you did a very good job of expressing yourself through this, though I think suicide is a little harsh... but you can't help how you feel about things. Remember buddy, I'll always be here for you. :3 *hugs*

halfdemon-kai