Reviews for Guardian Angel
jigokunooujo chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
I like your story. You're doing great keep up the good work and I would love to read the next chapter soon. Wow! Great job! I can't wait to read more! make the reader want to watch out for the next chapter.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
Great chapter. Please update soon! I can't wait for what is going to happen next.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Really great chapter! You are a great author. Keep writing.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Again I wonder, is Eve your real name or is it just part of your pen-name?
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Wow. That was so like a cliffhanger. Keep writing. Great story.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
That was so great! I don't have much to say besides that.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
That was great. I would take time to do a longer review but my sister is pestering to get off the computer. Sometimes she seems as thought she's younger than me.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I do like it a lot. Keep writing.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
that was really good. Sorry I'm in a rush to review.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
That was great! So interesting. You are a very creative person. I'm wondering how long it took you to come up with the angel stuff.
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was so great! Is your name really Alexis or do you just love that name? You seem to like Russia too. I love your story and you did a great job with this chapter.
Dafje1994 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Hay,,

I just love it :D

Hope the next chap is online soon :)

Can't wait.

Byee :D
AnimeGoth92 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Dude! I know I'm going to sound like Mrs. Fuller, but please use commas. I say this cause I love you. And you have a problem. This is an intervention. Please stop. Now that this is taken care of, you had one sentence in there where you put anger instead of angry. I think that's what you mean. I'm sure I'll be hearing about it tomorrow. Anyhoo, I'm lovin' this chapter! It's awesome! And no I haven't finished the Highlight Spotlight for Dream turned reality. I have worked on it though. And I will be working on it some more tomorrow because I only have one exam. Hope you really like this long and pointless review. Thought I would be different for a change. Good luck, chicka!
aderrett chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
this is cool
AnimeGoth92 chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
AW! I love little Alex! Hey sis! Just thought I would read and review. Feel privledged. I never do this. I'm reading the Dark Guardian story next.