Reviews for Three Rogues and a Baby
ASemipotentAuthor chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Loved it! Very much in the spirit of CATverse. And I agree; Yakety Sax goes very well with this fic.
Twinings chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Have I mentioned that I love this story? Seriously. Love.

I has been teh inspired to write something! Why I want to work on this particular story, I have no idea. It's one of the darkest pieces of the CATverse, with not a single trace of humor and a hell of a downer ending...but it does involve Kitten and Eddums bonding. I did not type bondage! There was no fruedian slip!

-3.0
invisiblehand chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
And then Batman, eyes nearly glowing red with the force of fear-fueled hate behind them

I spy with my little blood-shot eye an Arkham Asylum reference, maybe?
Luvisia chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Lol! Made my day! I thought that this was so cute! Happy New Year.
revengepending1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
thanks for updating, at the risk of sounding cliche, "long time reader, first time writer..." loved the story!i applaud the catverse

kitten crane is such a good chacter. the bit about the sparkly skull jacket was so cute... i'll admit it i squeed. poor scarecrow, damn birds... radda fradda, he needs soup. riddle me this, is there any particular reason the riddler is always running around with out proper foot gear? oh, lightbulb! he should bond with kit-kat, you know so she dosen't scream when he holds her, or at least try, whounldn't that be an adventure? -sighs wistfully-

all hail the captian, the riddlers baby's momma.

techie is a 10th level genius, running and doing remotes at the same time is hard! i can barely put new batteries in mine, sitting down.

al is crazy, just remeber that crazy beats big, everytime.

all i can say is heaven help gotham because the cops ain't. have you ever noticed how every guy in a uniform, while kinda cute, is complete obliterated when ever a coustume appers? just wondering...

again, great story keep it up!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Douglas Adams Ftw. They should kidnap him, even though he may or may not be dead.
The Illegible chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Really loved this one. :-) You really slipped into CATverse well-your humor is AMAZING! The situation was so perfectly crazy, your writing gorgeously witty, and...man, whole thing's just great. Something I find particularly interesting about your fics is that I'm often having a cackle at the villain's expense (sometimes Eddie, but mostly Jon) and then simultaneously want to give them a hug and some cocoa. Which totally goes against my usual opinion...at least they didn't end up at Arkham this time? :-P

Anyway, really enjoyed this too.
cAt phan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
nixie tubes pixie sticks

omg! love your story and player h8ter can go die by asphictiation on his own small intestines.

o great and mighty checkerboards who hath created many an anagram. i am in need of your assistance. i have found an anagram i believe written by the arkhamhasmoved version of riddler. please email me when you can.

my email:

(but seriously. i love your stories and am looking forward to sorrows next adventure as well as my favorite 'housemates')
Twinings chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Yay happy, very very happy, library is closed, what are Nixie Tubes?
Player H8in chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
H8S UR CHRCTERZ

H8S CATVERSE

H8S YOU
Black391 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A Riddler ff oh me so happy! yes this has been added to my fav. list.. that makes it really good!
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Yay, I say, yay to the yay!

That's all I've got. I am in desperate need of coffee. OMG COFFEE!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
If the Scarecrow thinks that this night will prove he doesn't need his henchgirls... boy, is he wrong! :)