Reviews for The Art of Falling
Imagine-Me-A-Song chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very good! Everything was well executed and flowed right into the plot of the miniseries. Maybe you could continue the rest of the show? hint hint. )
phantomofthepantages chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I think I love you.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about when you say that you don't think you would be able to pull off Hatter's thoughts in first person. You do an AMAZING job of keeping him in character! (Though I don't really like first person anyway, so I'm glad it was in third person :) ). This was absolutely perfect and I do hope there are more stories to come! Thanks for the great read!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ah.

This is REALLY good.

I haven't checked your profile yet, so I'm hoping that the 3 stories you've authored (which says, if you can't remember, under your penname on the top of the story) are the hopefuly sequels...

Time to go looking!
Sincerely Alex chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Honestly?

Best Alice fic I have read so far. Hatter was absolutely in character.

I adore the wry humor.

You should continue.

Please.

Alex
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Part 2 - So my review wasn't entirely accurate in it's criticism. You didn't write retrospectively, I realize after glancing back quickly. The first half of the chapter did seem very immediate. It was just the second half of the chapter that dragged a bit for me here and there and seemed slightly removed. Sorry for the incorrect statement previously, and I look forward to more of your work.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Thank you for sharing that. I enjoyed seeing your take on Hatter's thoughts. A few times it seemed too long, or perhaps too removed - him reflecting on a scene that had just happened instead of thinking of it during the scene. That style works for me in a shorter chapter, but not in a long one like this. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed reading this and think you are a very talented writer. Good job!
Obi's waitress chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
it's definitely not too long. I love it.
Indigo87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You did a great job. Keep up the good work!
mel60 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Without a doubt, one of the absolute best Hatter characterizations I've ever read. One of my all time favorite character pieces, too. Brilliant work!
sleepy-orange chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh. This is all sorts of awesome and amazing and I would give it lots of love simply for being awesome and amazing all at once. 3

It's definitely not too long. In fact, at the end of it, I wished there had been more. I wanted to read more. I wanted to see when did that 'like' go to possibly 'love'? I wanted to see what eventually made Hatter decide to go through the looking glass after Alice?

I thought that you handled his coming to terms that he liked her extremely well. I can definitely see these things running through his mind. And you perfectly captured that turning point that made Hatter decide to think about someone other than himself.

Hope to read more! :)
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Good start! I'm really looking forward to reading more. :)
BlueNewt113 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was excellent. I can't wait for the rest.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was brilliant I love his inner mind keep up the good work

Maria
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Cute, very cute. I like it and I think in the 'unshown editings' (or as I like to call them, the crazed fans thoughts on what should happen in the missing time loop' and there are a lot of those in a mini-series) she might have given Hatter an answer. And she does say Jack found it a lot...I think.

Or maybe that's just my brain.
Hcatty chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
So, it isnt too long, they're perfectly in character, and i would read a second, third, and FOURTH one! Yay!