Reviews for Where Was Barricade?
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
im smileing like an idiot i find it funny how barricades a cop and peopal think cop donuts aha
Starcee138 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
CAN'T *GASP* STOP THE LAUGHS!

Oh good lord, Barricade, what have you gotten yourself into? I love how the Autobots didnt do anything about him, just left him there to eat his doughnuts and suffer his brainfreeze in slience.

Great job, awesome oneshot! This just made my night, LOL
mamabot chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh you are terrible! (hehehe) that was just so... soo...mean ice cream headaches... cruel cruel cruel. I love the donuts! Transformer-cops and donuts. Perfect. Have you seen the one about Prowl and donuts? This is great for my collection of bedtime stories!
Osprey2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
ROTFLOL! I LOVE it, maybe he should move to Seattle, there are LOTS of Starbucks there! If it wasn't a one-shot, I would be BEGGING you to make another chapter!
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
liked it
Decepti-Jazz chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
He ran into Mission City thinking there would be a Starbucks on every block. When he heard about Timmy's he high tailed it out of there.

This is a great story!
Slayerette Wannabe chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh, my head. This is one wacky story. But overall it is funny. I mean a 'Con that eats at Timmies? Never saw that one coming!
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh my dear Lord this is HILARIOUS. *literally busting out laughing*
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
bravo. though you might want to hide incase cade comes after ya' )
Pebbles16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I haven't laughed so hard in ages. This is genius XD
xLazyXChibix chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Lollll, The truth is our Barricade :D We now know what your addicted to :)) Great job on the story made me lol ;)
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
XD LOL i love this! Its so cute!
Primesbaby007 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
this one is cute too
Nova Alexandria chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Before even checking your profile, you must be canadien because there are very few Timmies in the USA, although I have heard that they are slowly taking over.

Cute little story :)
Cybertronian-Star chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Woah...Mikaela wants her coffee xD

LOL! Naughty 'Bee with his radio-talk xD (I can actually hear homers voice lol)

Lmao! This was a very random but sweet answer to where ol' Cade was :)