Reviews for The Chronicles of Life and Death
Aquafin chapter 5 . 4/27
Eavesdroping is something i would do
Aquafin chapter 15 . 4/14
i hate Legolas. my nickname for him is Legolamb. heehee!
Aquafin chapter 14 . 4/14
what color is Susan's and Peter's horse?
Aquafin chapter 13 . 4/14
i want to hunt orc. really bad. i wish i could go with them. i hav dreamed of wringing Sauramon's neck for years! well, weeks.
Aquafin chapter 12 . 4/14
Run Frodo! RUN! my imatation of Susan
Crabbit from Dublin? Don't you mean Crebain from Dunland? Apart from that I really do love what you have written so the idea of Susan and Peter joining the fellowship. I can't wait to see all the changes it will evoke.
Julie010588 chapter 32 . 1/1
Great story !
iCadet chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
Bravo! This story made me feel to emotional. It was really good, I only cry on good fanfictions and that was one!
Bri chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story annoys the hell out of me! First, why in the hell is Susan marrying Aragorn? Aragorn and Arwen are meant to be together. Second, Susan hasn't change in my eyes. I mean, she is still stuck up. Also, her relationship with Legolas is totally, out of this world confusing. Too much drama! I tried to read this story once, but its just far too annoying. Sorry, if I sound mean, but Im being honest. One more thing, I hate the fact you trying to make them rulers of cities that already have rulers! This story needs to be rewritten and make more sense. No hard feelings.
whrr.trudy chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
Truth be told... I cried through most of this story. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Truly a beautiful
Shadow Wolf-99 chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
Wow... I haven't been able to stop reading this story from the moment I started, it was just so fantastic. Really well written, loved the plot, and Susan and Legolas just captured my heart from the very beginning, I loved that they got to be together in the end. This was an amazing story, definitely one I will remember for a long time.
xxSxxOxx chapter 32 . 12/5/2013
You write so well! I loved your story so much Thank you for sharing it
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
-Pumps fist up in the air- YES! FINALLY! Legolas has finally been the one to be the first to break the awkward staring contest! Woot! XD
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh this story...this story is so heartbreaking and amazing and incredibly sad but happy and...urgh it's just PERFECT ok?! :D I loveeee it despite the fact I cried like a baby when she died...and then the ending with her and legolas...gosh that was amazing!
I'm really sad you haven't wrote an epilouge though-I would enjoy very much in finding out what happened to them and did Peter found love etc :)
batmanfan00 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Write an epilogue pleeeeaaaaassssssse!