Reviews for The Chronicles of Life and Death
This story is perfect
MewLover9000 chapter 32 . 9/26
This story was beautiful
Nightshade2412 chapter 32 . 7/20
Wow. That was... Beautiful. I was not expecting that. Apart from some typos and paragraphs in italics in earlier chapters for no reason, it was perfect. Well done.
micieloestrellado chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
I love Susan, but in this story she is always in a defensive attitude and becomes annoying. she acts like a child, when she is a Queen. but it's a good story, though.
syalala7 chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
Hello! I just finished reading this story in one whole day and fell asleep quite late. That's how good your story is! It is such an interesting concept when it's a crossover, especially when the crossovers are favourites of mine! Not only that, I have never read a story where Susan is the main heroine (it's always been Peter and legolas as the main heroes *swoons*) so I was very impressed with how you wrote about her in a way I've never expected. So, amazing job on that! I love this story! Hope you write these crossovers again. Such an amazing author, you are. Take care!
Aquafin chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Eavesdroping is something i would do
Aquafin chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
i hate Legolas. my nickname for him is Legolamb. heehee!
Aquafin chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
what color is Susan's and Peter's horse?
Aquafin chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
i want to hunt orc. really bad. i wish i could go with them. i hav dreamed of wringing Sauramon's neck for years! well, weeks.
Aquafin chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Run Frodo! RUN! my imatation of Susan
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Crabbit from Dublin? Don't you mean Crebain from Dunland? Apart from that I really do love what you have written so the idea of Susan and Peter joining the fellowship. I can't wait to see all the changes it will evoke.
Julie010588 chapter 32 . 1/1/2015
Great story !
iCadet chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
Bravo! This story made me feel to emotional. It was really good, I only cry on good fanfictions and that was one!
Bri chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story annoys the hell out of me! First, why in the hell is Susan marrying Aragorn? Aragorn and Arwen are meant to be together. Second, Susan hasn't change in my eyes. I mean, she is still stuck up. Also, her relationship with Legolas is totally, out of this world confusing. Too much drama! I tried to read this story once, but its just far too annoying. Sorry, if I sound mean, but Im being honest. One more thing, I hate the fact you trying to make them rulers of cities that already have rulers! This story needs to be rewritten and make more sense. No hard feelings.
whrr.trudy chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
Truth be told... I cried through most of this story. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Truly a beautiful