Reviews for Christmas in Gotham
veteranlurker chapter 10 . 5/2
I love how saucey this is. Well played.
veteranlurker chapter 3 . 5/2
Love how cute this is. Well played
veteranlurker chapter 1 . 5/2
Love how dark this is. Well played
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
You know, this is an oddly sane entry given the ones that came before it. Then again, it also seems a bit more suiting given that it is Bane. To the true ruler of Santa Prisca and to another good installment.
Hush2.0 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I have to say, I like the way you wrote for Bane. I'm thinking of writing a new version of Knightfall, and I think that your portrayal for his character is just what I'm trying to capture. Keep writing!

Hush2.0
Hush2.0 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
That was...immensely strange. Still, I liked that you included a character who gets no mention whatsoever. As for prompts, maybe Manbat? Bane? Maxie Zeus? Just a couple ideas.

Keep writing,

Hush2.0
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Well, I know that you have some affection for the obscure characters but The Calendar Man is kind of cutting it. Still, you presented a very interesting situation and rolled with it quite nicely. Well done.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Well, isn't Roman being all charming? Or maybe he's just waxing poetic on the way to scarring an emotional damaged woman. Or maybe this is the goddess Circe and Roman is in ridiculously more over his head than usual. Either way, it was a nice little snapshot into our narcissist's outlook on life.
jarec chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Calendar Man? Seriously? I mean, Long Halloween made him tolerably creepy, but he's kinda penny-ante compared to the other guys you've covered, isn't he?

Anywho, if you're interested in a challenging prompt I've got one. I was watching some old Batman:TAS episodes the other day, and a thought hit me:

The Condiment King really was wasted in his one appearance. A lot of fun to be had with a weird villain who puns without shame. Don't you think?
Spirit of Arkham chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Awesome chapter! As for suggestions, maybe Calendar Man or Maxie Zeus. Both are completely underused, and one obviously fits in with the holiday theme. Sure, both are lame in the comics, but you could make them cool. Another idea would be Black Mask, as you've already mentioned him in you're Penguin story.
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
More of the Penguin, please?
etile chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
this was awesome and I hope to see more
etile chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
ahahahaha so far my favorite chapter
etile chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
aww this chapter is very happy Christmasy I love how this is going so far .
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
And here we run into the plus side and the minus side of the drabble. On one hand, you introduced some concepts that were worth delving into for both of the main characters (Bruce focusing on Christmas, Crane focusing on Batman) that it kind of took some points off that it didn't really get any more into it. On the other hand, the story is meant to be short and a sporadic frame in time that I can't really fault you for it.

Have to admit that the story didn't really stop and make me think like Freeze and Penguin, which is kind of interesting given what you've done with Scarecrow in the past, but it's a pretty minor quibble.

After all, it's just a drabble.