Reviews for Miscommunication
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Very nice! Well Done!
AmberXRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2010

I just love fluffy Kataang stories.

~Slowly drowns in all the fluff~

*voice slowly fading away*

Great story...
Kristine93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
T_T I LOVE IT! I love the ending! it's perfect! it's soo perfect!
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was nice. I liked it XD
Urocissa Ornata chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Please write more Avatar fics. You're an excellent author and these stories are real gems. You've brightened my day and made me really think more about Aang and Katara's relationship. I'm still impressed at how you can capture Aang's character. Daydreaming he is taller is one of those unintentionally, innocently funny things that is part of Aang's charm.

I'll be looking for more Avatar works from you; you're too much of an artist with words to not write more!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well, that's what I'd be thinking... Nice work!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute :)
Pookie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? IT'S FABULOUS! Augh I can't get enough of your Kataang stories! :D
Frisk-a-Roar chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Again. You can make me squee and laugh and have seizures of complete and utter happiness all at the same time! Gah! Gah! GAHHHHHH!

Amazing story!
Dilanith chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Excellent. What I wait for every day.

I love your words; I love every sentence they say. I love the topic they talk about, the topic you wrote about. That's what was needed.
rurouni007 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
The warm and fuzziness and sugary goodness just gave me ten cavities and a heart attack from sheer happiness.

Sweetest thing I've ever read? I think so.
Humblescribe chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Your writing has a great quality: not only is it very detailed and (realistic!), but it reads like it knows the reader's mind. Thank you for writing this! I'm going to go think about this now.
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aww, that was sweet and very well written. Great job! :) keep writing
kataaaaaang chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
so cute! loved it!
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ahh so sweet Really great job