Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Love it
KingxLeon21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I read this one a while back, and forgot to leave a review... I'm terrible, but I'm rectifying that at this moment. this was cute. I would assume that this is the most realistic wedding that is possible. Freddie giving his old crush one last hurrah before Sam makes him stop, because at that point, it's kind of pathetic... and even more obvious that it will never be him (let's be honest if it were gonna be Freddie it would've happened before she got married to someone else.)

the Twilight reference was appropriate though I'm not a fan of the movie (or series) myself.

and I liked the ending... it was curt and kind of dirty (though that may just be me being immature), considering that they just made out in the parking lot.

in any case... i loved it
Seddieforeverx3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
cutee story! "No pressure freddie" Really funny. u made the characters so cute. Continue writing seddie (:
axel100 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was a sweet story. Could have done without the hoakie Twilight reference though.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
ROFL at the twilight referance! i loved the ending!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I liked this(: and you're a Gleek too? BEST SHOW EVER, am I right?(:
aussiemma chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
ok. another one of your gems added to my favourites ]
Heart of the Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This story rocked. Hard. Good job. Plus I liked the ending.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i likes a lot

peace out

i forgot to mention i enjoyed it to
KingAlexanderTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Italian vampires: wtf? Ever heard of Dracula? Transylvania? Or are you just messing around?

Story: pretty good

obsessed with glee: what the hell
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
great story :)
Lalelis chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You cant always get what you want... youve got me singing and the thing is I also got the song stuk to me because of glee and wow you combined it with Icarly so yeah and a perfect seddie get what you need.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
It ended PERFECTLY! and started perfectly! Not to mention the middle was awesome! OH yes this line made me laugh SO hard:

“Like, fly off to Italy to get decapitated by vampires unbearable?” I asked.

Yep, that was amazing!

Seriously though this one-shot was sweet, hot, funny, silly, and I think they were very well in character!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Glee and Seddie are the perfect combination :P and there's no need to cure yourself of Glee...although until April you should :P
tayB chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
nicely done. i at first thought that freddie changed his mind too fast, but you covered all your bases on that one, so nevermind. i like the twilight reference from sam, great comedic timing btw.

p.s. i loved that you used glee as an inspiration. such a great show, especially the finale.