Reviews for Frosted Harmony
ColdPersianFusion chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You are my first "review" since 2009 I think. I actually wanted to to contact you, but I couldn't find an email or a messenger on your profile page so this was the only way I could get a hold of you. After reading your beta profile I would like you to edit one of my stories if you're interested. It's a bleach story that follows Grimmjow and Orihime. It's not your usual 'oh she gets captured and has Stockholm syndrome in Hueco Mundo'.
My story is called "Oranges and Blueberries" and the story goes like this:
Grimmjow is now an exiled one armed human living on the streets thanks to Tosen and Aizen. Starving to death, Orihime saves and heals him. So now he lives in her apartment plotting revenge against his enemies while living a human's life with Orihime.
If you're interested contact me as soon as possible. The story needs alot of editing because its an old fanfiction but I want to continue it.
Luxair chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please say there's a continuation to this?
D.GrayManGRL chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is really good! Are you continuing this?
Assina chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is adorable :)

GrimmNel is an awesome couple. I hope you update soon.
codegal chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
And that poor cat is still missing. XD Awesome story, absolutely love it. Grimm the grinch? Haha, I love that idea too. LMAO.
Sony Ninja chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I think this is a really cute story for the holidays and I love the Pairing so I get the feeling I'm really going to enjoy this, so can't wait for the next chapter until then see
Fostersb chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I hope to see more chapters and the end of the story by the end of the holiday. I wonder where the cat has gone to, and why all the women seem to be scheming behind Grimmjow's back. Can't wait to find out. BTW- Halibel calling Grimm an asshole was priceless.
EL0NI chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I loved it, this feels like the perfect holidays fanfic for them.

Ulquiorra and that bit of UlquiYoru was amusing in it too.3