Reviews for Camp Catchem'all
Ein storm chapter 41 . 1/17/2015
Re-read this chapter and I keep falling in love with it ️
Ein storm chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
ughguhgughg.
I loved it!
I hope Hiro and Kame can work it out ;-;
Omega Zekrom chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
Wooh! I finally caught up with the story! Write, pleeeaaase... I'll do an over-all summary.
'Bad news' first. I noticed some discrepancies in the writing, mainly Sky Tower and Sky Pillar, Rayquaza and Rayquasa, and calling Gyarados a dragon.
Good news. Oh mah Arceus that violence. And the story is getting faster to. Your battle scenes are week described, and so are the quiet transitions. The character development is great, even if it is mainly through romance.
Keep on writing! Update soon and pass around that OC form too!
Omega Zekrom, signing out.
Omega Zekrom chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
Holy crap, when you said 'the doom of others' I thought you were kidding. The first three deaths, and you want camp life? No sir (or lady) I'm sticking to this for its death *sick grin*
On another note, can I submit an oc for the next arc?
Keep writing, and good luck!
Omega Zekrom, siging out,
Mangafreak7793 chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
It's been awhile since I read this, nice update and I hope to see more soon.

Though I wonder why Reiji hasn't used his ability more often? Considering the state of several campers
sjshark23 chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
Man, that was unexpected. I mean, James actually taking initiative when it comes to Venice? Something tells me that he's turned a corner. And I'm getting the feeling Melody might turn to Shane for comfort if they can't bring Cameron back, but that's just me.
Those Orion freaks are really ratcheting up the pressure now. One can only hope that the campers can recover in time to kick their tails clear into another dimension if need be. Given the tension that's building, that might be a hard sell.
So Giratina might get involved too. His expertise and predilection for violence might actually help for once.
It's a bit sad to hear that the story's ending soon, but it's been cool being a part of it. Until the end, keep the updates coming.
(Note: I'll re-send Shane's info when I re-compile it. Outside his Pokemon list, it's really just his experiences in the police force and why he left/got canned)
I didn't kill the queen chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
I've got to admit, I have missed this story and it's brilliant to be reading it again. I'll have to catch up completely again as I have forgotten a lot of the details. I adored this chapter though.
Trainer Naps chapter 41 . 1/29/2014
Zaaaawwww...I was really looking forward to submitting a character to this story...oh well! It was a pretty sweet ride, and I can't WAIT for your next fic! I'm a big fan of your writing :D

Wait...if the monster isn't Giratina, then...wow. You had me thinking it was him this entire time! Can't wait for the reveal!

Hope the next chapter comes soon, but take your time!
Legendary Fairy chapter 40 . 1/21/2014
Well, I don'tthink you need my OC, since they are in Pokemon Ranger School.,

However happy to continue to read and take your time.
Trainer Naps chapter 40 . 1/21/2014
You can't imagine the look on my face when I woke up this morning and saw this in my alerts. I was so afraid that this story wasn't going to continue! I was going to wait until Sinnoh to send my character in like the title said, but I could send them in now if you'd like.

Can't WAIT for the next chapter!
sjshark23 chapter 40 . 1/20/2014
I think James' info should be in the comments section, but I'll re-PM you Shane's info. If you want me to re-send James' info too, just let me know.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
This is really cool! I hope you update soon!
Trainer Naps chapter 39 . 8/10/2013
Yay! I'm finally caught up!

That was a pretty epic bout!

Anyway, I hope you update soon! I really like this story and perhaps I'll be able to submit my own OC once Sinnoh rolls around. Can't wait!
Trainer Naps chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
The first person thing was kinda cool for an occasional thing, but I prefer third person. Either way, you did a great job!

Aw, so the robot lady finds love. So touching...

In other news, I no longer like Kame. Not because of the stuff that went down between Hiro, but her choice of a rebound.

Just that. Nothing else
Trainer Naps chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
I like how the group atmosphere is deteriorating as things get progressively worse. A nice touch!

Do surgeons threaten everyone with anesthetics?

Yay Emily! Punch him! Punch him again!