Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events Christmas Special
Visser777 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I can't read anymore must stop laughing it's too funny
book lover chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
So cute I loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Lol haha love ur fanfics xx
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
THIS IS HILLARIOUS!YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE!
AnarchAngel chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
lol i luv how u make them sound stupid
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I couldn't take the smile offa my face whilst reading this!
Ittybittyquigletfan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Omg, I just peed myself! Post more of these amazing random stories! Ps I had burritos for dinner today, would Duncan be proud of me? ;)
pie eater chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
LOL! this is aweosme! little confuzzling though. oh well thats the point. right?
dancingchocolatesmudge chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
uuuuhhhhhhh...

p.s. I LOVE RYAN HIGA! (thanks 4 mentioning him :P
Emily Ebriection chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
! YOU ARE THE MOST HILARIOUS AUTHOR EVER!111
TooGoodForYou chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Duncan Donuts? Don't disrespect. Don't be hating on Duncan- even though the Violet/Quigley pairing is WAY better. No, just no.
wallflower-rose chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I LOVE IT! Especially the Kmart part! I love stupid Duncan stories. Oh, and the last chapter was super good, too, I just read all the way through and THEN reviewed, sorry. Update son, I love this so much!
Furrtwo chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Furrtwo here! Awesome epicness of a fanfic right there. Kinda reminds me of my unpublished fics... 'cept Klaus was the stupid one... Anyway, stupid Duncan's completely awesome. This made me die laughing, really. Oh, god, thanks for helping make my day D
TheBaudelaireOrphan chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
haha great story!Duncan is so funny!did you know I'm following you on twitter?I'm JedwardKitty10 though you haven't been on in a while, does your sister have it?

great story!

TheBaudelaireOrphan:)
graziella chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
aww, you have no reviews! so i thought id be the kind one ;)

i swear these stories get weirder and weirder. i love it! i love stupid duncan, he's just so stupid! please put faith in the next chapter somewhere, somehow...:)

keep on writing. oh btw you and your sister are good authors for asoue!

merry christmas and a happy new year!