Reviews for Satellite
Cara chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
Totally going to give you a "real time" review this time. I'm so excited that you got another chapter up so quickly! Sad that it's over now but I'm looking forward to your next fic (whether it's a one-shot or a chaptered fic I love your writing) Aw thank you for the mention again. I feel so special!

AH. The Paddison is already killing me. They're so adorable. Shonda what is wrong with you? I love that he knows where she keeps the take out menus. That's incredibly important information to know (I bet Luke had no trouble remembering where Lorelai's where) ;) AH. Lucas and Pete interaction is adorable. Your writing! It's so good! I honestly don't tell you that enough. ;) Aw they got him a race car bed. That's cute!

I'm sad to this perfection end because it was so good, however you finished it perfectly. I lobed it! D
Alex Izzie forever chapter 21 . 3/20/2011
Update please.

I've been waiting long for an update.

Thank you for this.

I wish Shonda would just fix things already on the show.
MetamorphosisMissy chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
LOVE IT!

i love this story! the izzie/addison friendship- it was really a great idea. :D

hope you'll write more alex/izzie fics!

please update soon!
Cara chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING FOR THIS SHOW? Seriously if you did I would be a much happier person right now (especially if you managed to write for House also). But this? AMAZING. As per usual. I will be sad when you finish this story but it does seem like the time is coming and it feels right to end it soon. Such a wonderful chapter though BB. I loooobe it. I can't wait to see how you plan to wrap this up.
MetamorphosisMissy chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
please finish this fic! can't wait for more alex and izzie moments! thanks!
Alex Izzie forever chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
Please PLease update!

I've been waiting for updates from this story for such a long time.

This is very well written and true to the characters in the show.

I can't wait how the Alex/Izzie storyline will end.

Happily ever after I'm sure :)

PLease please update soon.

Thanks :)
alexisforizzie chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
love alex and izzie! im not really a fan of pp. however during the spin-off episode i liked pete. he's hot. :D
Addeklover chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
I really like this chapter, Addie is gr8 as a Lucas mother.

please, update soon.
Cara chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
AAAAAHHHHH! You don't even know how happy this update made me! All kinds of LOVE. Such a nice surprise to hear that you were editing this chapter and then to find out it was already up. D Ok for reals I need you to take over writing Private Practice. For our sanity. Because your Paddison is all kinds of adorable. I really liked how you showed Violet and Addison attempting to bond over Lucas and Addison helping Violet. It was really nice. Just GAH. I love your writing so much! The Alex and Izzie stuff was also amazing. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!
alexisforizzie chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
please update soon!
Cara chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Just wanted to give you a legit review and tell you how completely fabulous this was. LOVED IT! Paddison was perfection and the Alex and Izzie stuff was great too. Love reading your stuff. So talented! D
Kathyn chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
please more of Alex and Izzie.

wanted to see their night
Allison chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Addison love with Pete. But please really more of Alex and Izzie.
Lyna chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
You will follow the meeting between Alex and Izzie?

More please
Nancy chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Great moment between Pete and Addie, now missing Izzie and Alex.