Reviews for Find A Kitten, Pick It Up
Donni chapter 7 . 6/23/2017
This is so sweet, but also nerve-wracking, because I know what happens with the Tuckers and I was so worried about the kittens...
Lady Bug chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
This was such an adorable fic! I loved it.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I love all these little one shots you do for different scenarios of Ed and Al's life. They all are just absolutely amazing and you write them so well.
Mupe chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
*releases biggest sigh of relief of my existence*
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Aww how sweet! Poor Ed being a parental figure is hard.
TOP SECRET chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Awww! Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! :)
Asmae-the-fox chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
'I named her, she's mine!'

The feels, man, the feels.

Fortune's a pretty, well, fortunate cat! She got out at the last second from a horrible fate, you need some serious luck for that!

This story touched my feels to no end. I just turned into a mushy mess. Good job, bud.
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
That bastard! Wanting to use one of the cute little kitties for his experiments! I'm so glad he died! But wow, Fortune was pretty...fortunate. She got away at the last second!
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awww, Ed's a big softie at heart! He can't deny it! X3
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
You scared me! Holy cow, that cat is fortunate! This was an awesome ride, I loved every moment of it. Thank you!
Sofi Weiny chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Awww despite them being a handful, the kittens are just adorable...
SoullessElric chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Awwww! That's adorable! Your stories rock!
Xtraitor chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Awww! That was so cute! I bet deep down Ed really wanted to keep them. But I'm glad the kittens are ok. That makes me happy. And Ed saved that black kitten's life twice!
Rocking Phillip chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
aww so cute! I loved the end with Mustang. He's just a big softy
Hawkpath13 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Aww, Fortune is such a cute name! I have two rescue cats of my own. One really bold, the other so timid, shes gives a new meaning to the phrase, 'scardy cat'. The timid one, named Lilly, is always with me and never lets me sleep past 7:00am! I swear, that kitten, she'll lick my face until I push her off, which I could never do, or pet her til' shes happy! Shes actually one my desk right now, hitting the backspace button...!

The other one, named Alex, isn't afraid of anything...well...accept 2, 2 week old chicks... Long story short, they friggin' beat him up because he tried to get at them... Hehehe... I miss those chicks...They follow people around like dogs because they were hatched in a incubator. ( thier still alive, but I had to give them up...One had a messed up foot from hatching the wrong way! :( )

But thats not the point. The point is, this story was just so cute! I absouluty love the name you- or Ed, ethier way- gave the black kitten!

Keep writing!