Reviews for Traffic in Souls
DreamerInHeaven chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh, I liked that :)

I like how you described Claire and her life :)
Greeniron chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really like this. It's one of the best takes on Claire I've read.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, that's ace. Most people who use Claire do really weird things with her, but this is something worthwhile, something that's about something besides the pain and loss that's the context for it. And the ending ropes it firmly into the setting and adds a kind of hope, if only the 'carry on' kind.
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Perfection from a keyboard. With a dash of oddity, a pinch of humor, and a slight sadness, it's sweet and simple, flawed, perfection. Flawed in that it is completely utterly could-be canon.

Natsu-Tan
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I quite like this look at Future Claire. I can see her turning out this way after what happened to Jimmy - and after playing vessel to Castiel. In Kripke's universe, after all, being touched by an angel isn't necessarily a good thing.

I especially liked the last three paragraphs.

Lovely writing. I look forward to checking out more of your fics.
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Exceedingly interesting snapshot of a possible future. I'm always intrigued by fic about throw-away characters (perhaps the kinder term is "tertiary characters") because in life there is no such thing as throw-away people; everyone has their own story to tell and a life they've led since long before you met them and shall continue living long after you're through. I can see how her dealings with Castiel and the angels could inform a life like this and the way you wrote it was clear and stark and arresting. A
planet p chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
It's good that she's a caring enough person to want to help others, but not in a control freak way, and even when she sees that it doesn't work out all of the time, because it never does, I think. (People are their own people, aren't they.)

I liked it, even if I don't know what recividism is - like taking things back?
Webster chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow. I love your portrayal of Claire here, the person she's become, what she's lost and what she's learned.