Reviews for Pushing Daisies
24HourHonor chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I am so in love with this stoy! Sasuke already sounds hot with his hard chest and maybe ripples. I think he should most definitely have a tongue piercing. I agree with Ino that would be HOT! Anyway, I hope you decide to continue. Update soon!
Doctor.Uta chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I guess Sasuke with a piercing would equal fangirl heaven, lol.

-Failure-chan
Akumu-chama chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Oh my, what an awsum story so far! Heh, I always make Sasuke into an ass :P Hope you update soon cuz this is worth reading~
Djomar chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Hahaha really great story,I hope you will continue it,I would really like to read more and see what else will Hinata go through :) I don't think that Ino and Tenten are OOC,but Sasuke is a was flirting with her and was so relaxed laying with her on the ground haha
wallywest chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Tongue piercings kind of freak me out.

Update soon. :)
Yourkai Dark rose chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
You're a really good writer. Can't wait for the update!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
([pst]unlock private messaging so I can reply to you and tell you that I would love to beta your new project[psst])

And since I'm actually supposed to be reviewing in this window:

I'm not a fan of Hinata and Sasuke at all (sasusaku for me!), but - I skimmed through the construction, grammar and what not, and you're certainly on a good track ]
Anaghia-san chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I'm liking where this is going ) Sasuke should have a piercing! I mean, it's good either way, but that would be awesome XD. And if anyone is OOC, it's Tenten. She seemed kind of perky/preppy to me- but that's just me. She's fine the way she is. Please update soon _
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
good story update plzz and sure i wount mind sasuke having a piercing and ino n tenten r fine
Neon Light Show chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Mm. Just waiting patiently for you to update soon. :] I love the character's personalities.
Turtle the second chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Haha that would be funny if Sasuke didn't have a tongue piercing and Ino just keep trying to make him talk, and then hes like 'shut up' and walks away. Ino "damn you sakura, damn you and your non-existent ass"

Please update soon!
Turtle the second chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
M marshmellows! Totally expecting it to lead to something perverted, hehehe. What a awesome chapter, short and sweet!
Katreda chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Um, I like the way she bumps into Sasuke and he's into her. I'll keep reading just for that.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Cute dialogue. Good job with Hinata. I like this a lot.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What an awesome and lovely beginning. If I was her, I probably wouldn't want to get up either. Loved it.