Reviews for Darkness Falls
CarleighAlpha chapter 87 . 6/12
I love your work on this story. I was in a deep dark place after my favorite uncle died about a month ago. I didn't talk to anyone, but when I read this story and how Brooklyn cares for Tristan I got back into my normal mood. Please update
Maryloudd chapter 27 . 2/8
Update please I like that fic :)
Puddin little minx chapter 87 . 11/26/2011
Loved the update as ever Hun loved how you brought Balthazar into the story the flasback that dean had was sweet Michael did seem to be smitten with with her Tristan is just so cute in this chapter I'm so happy you updated this Hun so the big showdown between everyone and Zach is coming up so excited so cant wait you are still doing such an exceptional job on this story update when you can Hun :) oxoxo
Puddin little minx chapter 86 . 6/17/2011
amazing chapter cant believe that Tristan first word was cass so sweet and than she calls dean daddy so sweet a lot of things are happening in this chapter wow that was some curve ball with Balthazar but i love it thanks so much for the update hun was so happy to see it in my email please update asap i need more keep up amazing work :)
Puddin little minx chapter 85 . 5/7/2011
I was do happy to see this in my email this morning so worth the wait girl never Piss Cass off lol or you will get your ass kicked Brooke and Dean so needed some loving I really love those two together amazing job on the chapter girl so worth the wait plus I'm loving the idea you have for the next instalment of this story for season 6 hope you can update Soon :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 85 . 5/6/2011
LOl Yay for TLC, Thanks for the rockin update :)!.
Puddin little minx chapter 84 . 4/9/2011
awesome update girl so intense i feel sorry for poor brooklyn dean is such an ass at the moment even though he thinks he doing the right thing i think dean and brooklyn need a good night of hot passion please update soon dying here for the next chapter :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 84 . 3/17/2011
Yay! Thanks for the update. Really good chapter, the end was really good. :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 83 . 1/16/2011
Much Love Like always, My Dear :).
BlueEyedPisces chapter 81 . 12/19/2010
:) thought you had forgotten us lol, hey what's the news on the Season 1 and 2 stories you were working on?
BlueEyedPisces chapter 80 . 11/25/2010
:).
Puddin little minx chapter 79 . 10/31/2010
omg i loved it you so have to update soon keep up the the awesome work
BlueEyedPisces chapter 79 . 10/28/2010
:), Good chapter.
Puddin little minx chapter 78 . 10/2/2010
ireally loved loved what you did with this chapter it was amazing and still sad hopefully you will update real soon dying to see what happens next:)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 78 . 10/2/2010
yay fast updates lol, *Sigh* Dean what do we do with him... I am hating apple pie Dean, I cried during the premiere when I saw the the Impala in the garage and the Jacket boxed away.